「Chapter 20」

"Minji!"

While making her way out of the school to get to her job, Minji heard her name being called from a distance. As she turned around, she saw half of the guys making their way towards her. "If you're looking for Jiyeong, I don't know where she is."

"Actually," Namjoon started, "we're here for you."

"And what could you guys possibly want from me?" Minji cocked a brow.

"Tell us why Jiyeong isn't talking to us," Yoongi said. "You must know why. You're the second closest person to her besides Jungkook."

"So you guys haven't seen it, yet?"

"Jiyeong said the same thing earlier!" Taehyung exclaimed. "What the hell are guys talking about?"

Minji shifted her weight onto one leg as she crossed her arm. "Why do you guys care anyways? I can understand why Jungkook would want to know what's wrong with his best friend, but for the rest of you, it's a mystery."

"Come on, Jiyeong's our friend, too," Hoseok said.

"Have you guys forgotten who you are? You guys are the most popular bastards on campus! Just about every single girl here chases after your asses left and right. Almost every day I hear ditsy idiots like Sumin squealing over pictures of you guys in and out of class."

"So, what does that have to do with anything?" Jimin asked.

Minji sighed, as she dragged a hand down her face in annoyance, "you've got to be kidding me."

"Jiyeong doesn't look like she'll be saying anything to us, and all we've got to turn to besides that chatty girl is you," Yoongi said.

"All Jiyeong is saying, is that it has nothing to do with us," Taehyung added on.

"Well, it does. Jiyeong is suffering because of all of you, but that doesn't matter anyway, because she's not someone who should be involved with you all in the first place. In my opinion, Jiyeong needs to stay the hell away from all of you."

"And why does she need to do something like that?" Yoongi asked.

"You guys bring nothing but trouble and Jiyeong doesn't need any of it. She's a nice girl with a good heart."

"Hey, we don't bring trouble," Hoseok protested. "We're good people."

Minji rolled her eyes. "Let's just say that I do tell you what's going on with her, there's nothing that you guys can do to fix it."

"Says who?" Taehyung asked.

"Says me!"

"We care about her just as much as our own." Jimin protested. "If we didn't, you really think that we'd be standing here talking to you? Much less worrying about her?"