「Chapter 76」

"Kids, it's time to wake up!" called Jin from the doorway.

"Twenty more minutes," Minji groggily responded as she shifted in his direction.

"You want us to leave without you? I don't think you want us to leave without you."

She lifted her heavy lids to the best of her abilities. "You wouldn't dare."

"You don't seem to know us all too well, do you, Minji-ah."

Minji kept in silence for a couple seconds until she, "Tsk. Fine, we're getting up." After hearing Jin's footsteps get quieter and quieter, Minji sighed. She eased her butt up in the air and trembled after it reached its peak. She then turned her head to see you still comfortably knocked out.

"Jiyeong," she gently rocked at your body, "time to wake up."

"Hm?" you squeaked in response as you shifted slightly.

"Hurry and go take your shower and brush your teeth."

"Why," you whined.

"Because if I were to leave you and go first, I'd just come back to find you sleeping again." You didn't say anything, but Minji could tell that was a touche.

With another groan or two, you finally rolled yourself out of bed. Whatever energy you mustered up beforehand was what you trudged towards the chair to scoop up your towel, and then the door with. But being the zombie that you were, you more or less hadn't gained back your sight just as yet. And so, the green duffel bag that sat in your path was nonexistent, until your foot suddenly butted with it.

Having heard a sudden crash, Minji whipped her head around to find you on your knees, slowly moving to get back to try and get back on your feet.

"What just happened?" she asked.

"I tripped. I think."

"Hold on, I'm coming to help." Minji rolled herself out of bed. But as soon as she took that first step, she kind of paused. What she saw lying on the floor, was enough to make her blood run cold.

Among the few scattered contents from her bag, laid the white rectangular box which she could identify as the pregnancy test. To make matters worse, it was right beside you, too. One glance to your right and it was all over.

Minji didn't need any more time to try and sober up; not with the kind of energy that shot through her in that instant. In near flight, she dove towards the box before you could notice it's presence.

"Minji?" you slowly turned to her, to see an awkward look on her face.

She slowly placed her hands behind her back. "Ah, sorry, sorry. Are you okay?" After slipping the box halfway into her pants, she reached a hand out to help you up.