「Chapter 97」

The first thing your senses picked up as you were brought back to consciousness, was the sweet, sweet smell of vanilla. Your eyes slowly flutter open, and the second thing you picked up, was a pair of brown gleaming eyes, gazing right back at you.

"Hi there," he said. His husky voice was the 3rd thing that you picked up. The young male had his elbow dug in the pillow, cheek in palm, while a simpering smile laid across his face.

"Hi," you squeaked, before bringing the covers up to cover your flushed features. His deep chuckle made a beat miss from your very heart. When you just barely peaked over the sheets, you saw him reaching out to you.

He brushed away the excess hair that fallen into view of your face. You'd be deemed a liar if you had said his very touch didn't make goosebumps of affection scale up your body. His hand came down and fell to your side, urging you to shimmy closer to him. When you were near, you snuggled up against the solid chest, that rose and fell with a calmness. His scent became even more intoxicating than it was a few seconds ago.

"Did you sleep well? Not hurting anywhere are you?"

As he spoke, his chest vibrated. "Mm," you hummed. "I'm fine."

"Did it...feel good?"

"Mm."

He pulled back, while you unveiled your eyes for him to see. "I told you that I'd wake up next to you naked one day, didn't I?" That playful smirk of his was just one of the things about him that you had come to love.

"You just got lucky, that's all."

Taehyung took his hand from your waist and moved it up to you, his thumb running across your barely parted lips. "I sure did." When he noticed the shade of your cheeks deepen, he leaned in a gave you what felt like soft, slow and earnest kiss. When he pulled back, he saw a dazed young girl. "That's the same look you had last night after we finished."

"You're wrong," you denied.

"Am I? Or is it that you've already forgotten? Come on, it was right after you told me you wanted to try rid--"

"Lalalalala!" You quickly cupped your hands over your ears, while turning your back on him. "I can't hear you!"

"You were so loud that I for sure thought the neighbors would come knocking--"

"Still can't hear you!" you raised the volume on your voice.

"And your face looks so cute scrunched up. Y'know, the one just before you'd c--"

"Kim Taehyung!"

Taehyung was a giggling mess by the end of his teasing. He quickly pulled you back against him and lapped his foot over you, so he was spooning you in comfort. He then buried his face down into your hair, getting a strong inhale of your shampoo. "Sorry. I just didn't know you could be so honest. I have a couple more moves we can try next time if you want."