「Chapter 99」

A/N: Wowza. Didn't plan for this to be so long. IT'S THE START OF A NEW ARC: RUDE AWAKENING.

The following day was a Saturday. A Saturday in which you decided to spend time working on your side of the project. But, it was hard to concentrate when the thought of Taehyung actually playing you wouldn't leave you be. Half of you tried denying the thoughts, but the other half was drowning in in them.

You reached for your phone and checked his messages for about the 10th time already. You had looked over them so many times already but still didn't feel the need to reply to them. Why should you? He's the one who started to ignore yours. Besides, you were just giving him just what he asked for: space.

But those text message just wouldn't stop going through your head. "If you love me with all your heart, then why would even say something like that to me? Why didn't you reply to my text messages or answer calls? Where did you go all that time?" He couldn't be hiding anything, right? There's no way he was stupid enough to actually do this to you again.

'Why? Just why're you acting like this all of a sudden?' As you finished the thought, you felt a vibration in your hand. You looked down at your phone and saw a new text from Mingyu.

It was near automatic, the smile on your face. Whenever you were feeling down about Taeyhyung, it was Mingyu to the rescue. And then there was this habit of his; always complimenting you.

You don't know if you were mistaken or not, but this Mingyu seemed a bit flirtatious.