「Chapter 100」

A/N: Aye! We really reached 100 chapters tho~

"Ugh..." Taehyung rubbed and scraped the gunk out his eyes as he steadily started coming to. He slowly hoisted himself up until he was sitting upright. In the process, he felt a breeze down there. 'Naked?'

He shook his, more than likely, messy hair a few times, while trying to prop his elbows on his knees. "Tsk." But that was a horrible decision. That just woke up the hangover within. The dull pain struck him like an oversized gong. 'I keep telling myself I'm not gonna get drunk anymore because of these, yet I still end up with 'em anyhow.'

When the pain settled down, Taehyung started to look around. It didn't take him long to figure out that he wasn't in his own quarters. "Where the fuck am I? A hotel?" When his hearing tuned in, the shower could be heard a few seconds before it suddenly turned off.

"Jiyeong...?" He didn't have time to ponder any longer on who it was that was in there, because within the next few seconds the door swung open.

"Oh, Oppa, you're awake!" The girl walked up to him and leaned in her palms down on the bed. On her face was the widest of grins.

Taehyung scooted all the way back against the bed frame as if to escape. "Who the fuck are you?" He sized the crazy girl up and down.

"Oppa, are you playing games with me? It's me, Sumin-ah.

"Sumin?!" Now he was beginning to see the slight resemblance. Though, it wasn't much. She looked totally different without her clown makeup. 'It's not much better than when she does have it on.' Taehyung then took another look down at himself. "What the fu--Aish," he squeezed his eyes shut. "You crazy bitch! Did you drug and kidnap me so you could take advantage of me?!"

Sumin walked back from the bed and leaned herself up against the nearby wall. "Oppa, why would I do such a thing?"

"Tell the truth!"

"I didn't do a damn thing!" she snapped back at him. "You're the one who came onto me at the bar. Kissing me and stuff. I knew you were drunk, blabbing this and that about Jiyeong, but I didn't care. Sounds like you got into one hell of a fight for you to end up at a bar by yourself, getting drunk. To make a long story short, we ended up sleeping together."

"You fucking liar," he tried to deny it.

"It's the truth," her face could go no straighter.

Every ounce of blood ran cold within Kim Taehyung's body. "Fucking shit..." He leaned over and let his face fall into his palms. He started to think back on the night of the biggest mistake that he ever made. To his dismay, she was right. Everything she said was exactly right. After being kicked out from your house, Taehyung walked into the bar and got himself way too many drinks. And the girl who he thought to be Jiyeong was really Sumin.

'I really slept with Sumin?' He felt a sickness bubbling from deep within the pit of his stomach. He was long past trying to do that, and now the nightmare that he never thought would happen, had become his cruel, cruel reality. "This isn't good. Jiyeong is--She's going to be so pissed," he muttered. Just imagining how angry you were going to be made him want to piss the bed.