「Chapter 23」

"There she is, that fucking skank!" Suhwa marched as quickly as her heels would allow her to towards Sumin. "Yah!" she screeched.

--"What the--" Minji's head whipped behind her in the direction of the fuming Suhwa.--

"This is all your fault, Sumin!" she stood before her with a hard scowl. Her hands were tightly balled into a fist, teeth grit and you could nearly see the veins popping from her head. "Because of you, Jungkook and Yoongi oppa want nothing to do with us!"

"They even called us snobby bitches," Sujin whined.

"How is this my fault?!" Sumin snapped back.

"You're the one who gave us false information to spread!" Suhwa barked.

Sumin shifted her weight onto one foot saying, "that's not my problem." She folded her arms over her chest.

"What?!"

"Like I said back at the mall yesterday, telling Jiyeong about everything was never apart of the plan. However, I do thank you for not mentioning my name. It's much appreciated, really. Now all I have to do is wait for the day that Taehyung oppa asks me for my hand."

Suhwa scoffed in amusement, "Taehyung was in that video too, y'know. Even though the video didn't show him saying anything, he must have had to at some point." She then smirked, "Taehyung doesn't give a shit about you. I bet your sorry ass lied about him liking you, didn't you, you desperate little bitch."

"If I'm a desperate little bitch, then what does that make you? I mean, you're the one who got the idea to start a rumor about Jiyeong in the first place. All I did was tell you what I heard."

Suhwa was seething with anger. "You fucking cunt! You're messing with the wrong girls!" she screeched. "I. Will. End you!"

"You had better watch your back, Sumin!" Sujin gave her one last final warning before taking Suhwa's hand, and walking off.

"I hope you'll end me the same way that you've ended your own chances~" Sumin blew the girls a kiss before sashaying the other way.

"How come there are no more decent girls in this building anymore? Why can't we have them instead of the crazy one?"

"Maybe because you guys already fucked just about all the decent girls into crazy bitches."

"Maybe," Jimin shrugged.

"I'll be right back" Minji, with her eyes glued to Sumin, stood from her seat. "I gotta pee." She then jogged her way over to Sumin.

"Take your time." Jimin waved her off. "Alright, let's talk about who's going to bring what."

"I should get going, too," Jungkook stepped out from his seat on the bench. "I'm going to go pick Jiyeong up from class, so I'll see you guys later tonight." Jungkook waved at the rest before shoving his hands down his jacket pocket and walking away.