「Chapter 17」

It was a brand new day and as soon as you arrived at school, you noticed that the students were glued to their phones and tablets, way more than usual. From the moment you walked inside the building, eyes were immediately drawn to you. As you walked through the halls, you noticed people whispering and staring at you; some people were even giving you looks of disgust, girls in particular.

"What's going on here...?" you muttered to yourself as you looked around at the cold eyes.

"Jiyeong!" You heard your name being called from up ahead. The voice belonged to none other but Sumin, who was running up towards you. You were glad to see a friend among the mysterious air that you were feeling so that you could possibly get some answers.

When she was close enough, you could clearly see the concerned look on her features. Seeing that alone just heightened your suspicions.

"Hey, Sumin," you greeted her.

"Jiyeong, we need to talk."

"I was thinking the same thing. I mean, ever since I got here, everyone has been acting weird. I've been getting these nasty looks from just about everyone all of sudden. I washed up really good just like I do every day, so it can't be my hygiene. Do you know what's going on?"

"Come with me, I'll explain to you in private." Sumin grabbed your wrist and started pulling you towards to a place near the janitors closet.

"So, what's going on?"

"Jiyeong," Sumin stopped and looked around to make sure that there was nobody around to hear the conversation, "do you realize that you've been hanging out with Oppa and his friends a lot these days?" Sumin asked.

"Really?" You started to think back on all the past days that you've spent with them so far. "I mean, I guess I have."

"Look, I know that you got here not too long ago and don't know how things are here, but that's not a normal thing for any girl in this building. No girl has been able to constantly spend time with all the members, much less one alone."

"Well, I guess you're right. I've never seen the same girls around them more than once."

"You see what I mean? You hanging out with them practically all the time is not a good look on your part. In fact, there's a rumors going around the school; a lot of people think that you're sleeping around with all of them."

Your eyes widened, "that I'm what?!"

Sumin dug into her bag and took out her phone. She unlocked it, went to IG, and turned the phone over to show you what she pulled up.

At first, your eyes were drawn to the side-by-side picture of you, and what seemed to be a back shot of you and the boys walking somewhere together. "People are taking pictures?" There was also a picture of your face next to the photo to identify who it was in the 1st photo.