「Chapter 66」

"Taehyung," you whispered. "Just how long do you plan on sleeping for?" When you didn't get a response, you only sighed and took a step back. "I'm going to get going, okay?" Just before you took a step towards the door, you felt a hand lightly tugging at yours.

"You're leaving so early?"

When you looked back, you found him staring right up at you. "Why?" he pouted. "Spend some more time with me. Make me breakfast."

"My days as your nurse are over and done with."

"And what a shame that is." He giggled at the light slap to his chest. "Y'know, one day I'm gonna wake up to you holding that sexy body of yours." Expecting a hit to his face, Taehyung hurriedly covered his face and waited for the attack. But a few seconds of feeling not one thing, he widened up his fingers, only to find you blushing with a pouty look.

"Only in your dreams, punk."

"No, I can't settle for just my dreams." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you back down on top of him. "I need the real deal." He put a hand to your back and gently started rubbing it. "Do you mind if we stay like this for a bit longer?" he asked, closing his eyes again.

"No, it's fine."

Monday morning was official, and Minji was walking through the school gates with her head down to the concrete. But just when she looked up, she spotted Jimin the same time. The upperclassmen walked towards the building with his phone in his hand and a nonchalant look on his face.

'It's now or never, Minji.' She put a little jog in her steps as she made her way over to him. "Hey, sunbae," she called for him. But as soon as he saw her, he turned right back around acting as if no one had called him at all. 'Oh, how mature.' When she got up to him, she took him by the arm and got in front of him. "I'm talking to you, y'know."