「Chapter 53」

When the cab finally pulled up to Jungkook's house, the driver helped Minji get him out the car and carry him all the way to his doorstep. "Take care of yourself and your boyfriend," he smiled, before turning and walking back to the vehicle.

Her cheeks heated up at his words. "He's not my boyfriend!" she shouted, before he drove off. "Ugh..." With a huff, Minji started to feel up Jungkook's pockets for his keys.

"Haha, that tickles~"

"Shut up," she warned him. "Ah, these must be them." She pulled his keys out of his back pocket. There was a bit of trouble finding and matching the right keys out of the 4 he had, but she eventually found the right ones. Once the door was open, she immediately kicked off her shoes before trying to lug him inside. "Jungkook, you've got to work with me he--AH!" Before she knew it, Minji was on the floor with the heavy male atop her. "Oww~" she groaned, rubbing her sore back.

"Sorry, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. What about...you...?" As she opened her eyes to look at him, Minji noticed that Jungkook was much closer than she thought. With his eyes staring deeply into hers, and his lips drawing near, she felt her heart doing countless somersaults in her throat. "You--You're really close."

"I know," he whispered. As he drew in a breath, it felt like her very own was stolen the same time.

Minji's lips parted to say something, but nothing would come. She was too stunned to say, much less do anything. All that she was able to do at all, was watch those red and moist lips before her. 'This is bad. Really bad!'

Jungkook followed Minji's eyes, leading him to smirk. "You wanna kiss them?"

"N-no." Minji clamped her eyes shut and folded her lips inward. 'I do, but...No!'

"Y'know," he slipped a hand past her curls and onto her feverish cheek. "It's not good to lie." With only a little jerk of his head, Jungkook's lips crashed right into hers. Of course, there were struggles of surprise, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. In less than a couple of seconds, Minji was like an animal, tamed under Jungkook's hot kiss.

"That felt good, right?" The ends of his lips curled back up at her lack of response. She was short of breath and was trying to regain her senses to talk. "You're not used to this, right? he twirled one of her curls around his finger. "Don't worry, I'll be careful."

"Jungkook...we can't," she shook her head.

"Why not?" he cocked a brow.

"Not only are you not in your right mind...but--But..."

"But what? Don't you want me just as much as I want you?" Jungkook placed his free hand on Minji's lap and started rubbing it, just as he did earlier. "Just let yourself go for a bit." But this time, his hand didn't stop there. His hand started to trail up her inner thigh, and towards a place that he was more than experienced with. "I'll make you feel really, really good." He then leaned in for yet another breath stealing kiss.