「Chapter 13」

A/N: Hope everybody is having a wonderful New Year's Day! Here you all are the first update of the new year.

When you arrived at Jungkook's house, you rang the doorbell and waited for someone to come to the door. The door then opened up and standing before you with an adorable grin on his face, was Jungkook.

"Hey, Jiyeong."

"Hey, Jungkookie," you waved. "Is everyone here?"

"Yeah," he took a quick glimpse back at them before reverting his vision back to you.

Jungkook's eyes wandered from your hair that was swept to one shoulder; to your face, where only a very light shade of pink lipstick covered your lips; and finally to your entire outfit.

"You look really pretty tonight," he blushed in saying.

You then started to blush yourself. "What's gotten into you," you gave him a playful shove to his chest.

He chuckled, "are you blushing?" He then reached out and grabbed onto your cheeks, stretching them out as far as they could. When he saw the look on your face, Jungkook burst out into laughter. "You should see your face right now!" The more he stretched your face, the less he was able to keep himself together.

"Lemme go~" you whined, and so he did.

Before he knew it, Jungkook's bewitched dark orbs could see nothing else but you. Being that he was getting lost in your beauty, he hadn't counted the seconds that had gone by when he stood there, gawking at you.

"Jungkook?" you waved your hand and snapped your fingers a few time, making sure that he was still with you.

About a second later, he shook his head, pulling himself back from the minor trance he was in. "Yeah?"

"Can I come inside now? It's a bit chilly out here."

"Oh, sorry about that," he chuckled nervously, "come in." He stepped back and pulled the door back wider. As he watched you walk past and go inside, Jungkook accidentally inhaled the perfume you wore. It only took but a whiff of you to get his heart up and pumping.

When you walked inside, you saw the boys alright, but of course, they weren't alone. Half of them were sitting comfortably on the couch, while the rest were standing by the kitchen, accompanied by a girl each.