「Chapter 65」

Just when the two of you running across a crosswalk, there was a cab that stopped right before, waiting for the signal for it to go. Residing in that cab, was a person in particular; that person being Nam Kyunghee. With the cab's headlights shining brightly on them, she could clearly see who they were.

"What the hell...?" She watched as the youths ran across the road, holding hands firmly. "Taehyung...? And Jiyeong?" There was shock in her eyes to match her weakly kept together jaw. But those feelings were soon replaced with anger when she thought about her cousin. 'Park Minji, you're fucked.'

"Wow, it's actually decent in here," you said, scanning his home from top to bottom. You slipped off your sneakers and hung up your coat while continuing to take in everything at once.

"Aren't you a little too surprised? I'm getting hurt."

You chuckled, "sorry. Ah, wait a minute, you said the same thing to me when you first came to my house!"

"Did I?" he looked off. "The bathroom's over there," he pointed towards a door on the other side of the room. "I'll leave you a change of clothes," he started walking away, "so go and take a shower first so you won't catch a cold."

"What about you?"

"I'll just wait until your finished," he shrugged his shoulders. "No big deal."

"Okay, I won't be too long then."

"Take as long as you need. In the meantime, I'll make us something to eat. You're probably getting hungry again, right?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Alright, off you go." Taehyung shooed you away and turned his back on you to go to his bedroom first. After retrieving some clothes, he walked back and over to the bathroom. "Hey," he knocked on the door a couple of times, "I've got clothes and a towel for you."

"Wait a second," you call back out.

When the shower curtains slide back and forth, he waited a couple seconds before intruding in on your shower. "They're on the sink. Oh and there's some shampoo in there, too. You see it?"

"Yes, thank you."

"Alright, I'm going now." And with that, Taehyung left you to your shower. As the door closed, he huffed big and hung his head. "It's been a while since I've had a girl come over here, and that girl is not even here to be fucked. You're a good guy, Kim Taehyung. You're a good guy." The young male, then went back to his bedroom and changed out of his drenched clothes and only wrapped a blanket around himself for the time being.

After about 20 minutes or so, you exited the bathroom with steam rushing past you before losing the door. A big ol' grin was what you wore along with his comfy clothes. "You've got the best shower in the world, y'know that?" Just then, your nostrils started to do the waltz with the heavenly scent of ramen noodles. "It smells so good~" you whined, as you closed in on the pot.