「Chapter 6」

"Ice cream parlor, ho~" Hoseok cheered.

Entering the parlor, you noticed that there were a few people from your university that was there. Some people studying, or just there to hang out with a friend or two. After locating 2 table, you pushed them near each other and sat down. As soon as you sat down, you noticed that everyone, except Taehyung, took their seat. Instead, he was making his way over to the counter to go and order.

"Don't forget our orders, Taehyung!" Jimin called with a wide grin on his face.

"Is he going to taking everyone's orders by himself?" you asked.

"Yeah, since he lost at rock-paper-scissors earlier."

"That's going to be too much for him to carry alone." You stood from your seat. "I'm gonna go help him." You started to make your way over to him.

Jungkook just watched you in silence while you walked over there. He wanted to say something to you, but you were too quick on your feet and already a few steps away from the counter.

"Hi there," you peered into Taehyung's face before leaning over on the counter.

"What are you doing up here?" He didn't even bother looking your way. "Go and sit back down with the others."

"How rude. I just thought you could use some help with carrying the ice cream back."

"I didn't ask for any help, so go sit back down."

"Well, that's too bad, because I'm not going back. I'm already here, so deal with it."

Taehyung smirked, muttering under his breath, "what a spunky little thing."

Your brows creased. "What was that?"

"None of your business." His eyes shifted elsewhere.

"I need to ask you something."

"What do you want now?"

"It's about Sumin. She told me that you had something important to take care of, so that's why you canceled your date with her. Is that true," you asked.

He glanced down at you from the corner of his eyes. "Why does it matter to you? You weren't the one who I made the plans with."

You got slightly irritated. "It matters to me because I'm her friend. I don't know if it's because you've got cotton stuck in your brain, but Sumin really likes you."

Taehyung dramatically gasped, "really?!"

This guy was an expert on getting on someone's nerves. "If you knew that already, then why did you cancel your date with her?"