「Chapter 86」

Just after Jungkook had entered your bedroom, the front door opened back up. "You okay there, buddy?" Taehyung asked Jimin when entered the house again. "Don't worry, he's--" He came to a halt when his eyes laid on the devious chick walking through their door. "I'm gonna go take a dump," he whispered, to the rest that sat at the table. Ni time was wasted on the way there.

"Gross!" Jin shouted before the door closed.

The entire room watched as Kyunghee took off her shoes and entered the house behind Jimin. "What's the matter? Are you all really that surprised to see me?" she smiled. Her eyes did a full scan of the room, in search of only 2 people. "Where's Taehyung?"

"He's busy," your seemingly curt response, turned heads and widened eyes.

Kyunghee's brow arched after you. "I see. And my cousin?"

"She's busy, too," Hoseok answered this time.

"Can one of you call her out for me? She needs to receive this."

"We can give it to her for you," you offered. If it would make Kyunghee leave a whole lot sooner.

Kyunghee's sharp gaze darted your way. "No, it's fine," she said, trying to lift the distasteful frown from her face. "Besides, I want to see her."

Just then, another door opened. Those who were in view, looked over and saw Jungkook now leaving your room. He must've finished talking with Minji already. When he returned to the living room, Minji was found walking out behind him as well. There was a somewhat dry look on her face as she came out.

"Oh, there you are," she said. "Good things I didn't go in so soon," she smirked. "Or else I would've interru--"

"Suck my ass, cunt," Minji growled. The moment her eyes found her annoying cousin, Minji's whole aura turned deadly.

Kyunghee scoffed, "have you lost your fucking mind?" she tilted her head. "Do you realize who you're talking to?"

"Go ahead and spill your guts as much as you want," she made her way over to the fridge. "You're not telling them anything they don't know already."

It took her a good second to pick it up, but once she did, a snicker was her initial reaction. "You really found the balls to tell them?"

Minji opened the fridge and reached for a water bottle. "I didn't tell them shit." She snapped the cover open. "They all found out for themselves."

The rest of you just watched on as the cousins went back and forth. One calm, and the other semi-riled up.

Kyunghee walked from where she stood, over to Minji. "Park Minji, did you forget why I'm here?" Her tone was low to keep the conversation to themselves.

"The sooner you hand over the bag, the sooner you can be on your way, right?"