「Chapter 36」

As of that day, neither you or Minji had anything more to do with Choi Sumin

As of that day, neither you or Minji had anything more to do with Choi Sumin. As far as you were concerned, she didn't even exist and was nothing more than just another annoying fan girl. But just because you had lost a friend, didn't mean good things stopped happening to you. As a matter of fact, you and Taehyung had gotten a lot closer since that day at the park.

Just about every night, for the past 2 weeks, you would text or face time each other for a couple hours. Every now and then, he would break out into roleplay with personas that'd leave you dying on the floor. Random, yet funny, conversations would take place and it was always something to look forward to when you got home; especially when you needed a break from homework.

Sometimes Taehyung would even recommend you some songs or artists for you to listen to. One of them being: Daniel Caesar. You understood why Taehyung had taken a liking to his music. His voice was simply amazing.

All in all, you had taken a great liking to this side of him. It was a side that his fangirls knew nothing about. A side of him that was kept away during the day, but always came to play when in the comfort of his own home; and because you were close, he had no problem showing it to you.

In all honesty, there's no way you would've guessed there to be a goofy, weird, out-of-the-box-thinking guy hidden somewhere beneath the shallow jerk you were once introduced to.

Night had already fallen, and at this time, you were in your bed snacking on some chips, trying to get some homework done. As you were laid out across your stomach, you suddenly felt the vibration of your phone. Only one person came to mind when it went off: Kim Taehyung.

A slight huff escaped your lips, as you reached over to grab your phone from the nightstand. "I could've sworn that I told that him not to bother me because I had homework to do." That said, the corners of your lips began to curl upward out of curiosity. The message you received from snapchat nearly unhinged your jaw from its place. "No fair," you whined.