「Chapter 24」

"Jiyeongie~" Jungkook had spotted you just as you were walking out of your class. He then jogged right up to you, sporting that adorable toothy grin he always got when with you. "Are you finally done with classes?" He dropped his arm around your shoulder, regardless of all the few people who were eyeing you from where they stood.

"Yeah," you smiled when you saw him. "that was my last class of the day. Why? Are you and sunbae heading out somewhere?"

"I want to do something fun with you tonight," he said.

"Something like what?" you immediately thought.

"A sleepover," he grinned "just like we used to do when we were kids."

Your eyes slowly, but surely, widened up to the point where Jungkook could identify a gleam within them. "A sleepover? Really?!" A big ol' grin was beginning to spread against your face. "Let's do it!" You hadn't realized how loud your voice had gotten until you heard the hallway start to quiet down a little. "Oopsie..."

Jungkook just chuckled. He could feel the excitement infecting him as well. "We'll stop by the convenience store to pick up some snacks and drinks first, then go to your house so that you can pick up some pajamas and--"

"We don't have to stop by my house," you said.

"Why not?"

"I can just borrow some clothes from your house," you grinned.

"Oh," Even though the excitement had started to slow down, but there was still much thumping going on in his chest to make up for it.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get a move on!" You hooked your arm around Jungkook's and started tugging him away, down the hallway and out the front door.

"We're gonna need these," Jungkook threw some candy into the basket, "and these," some bags of chips, "and definitely this too," he picked up a bag of cookies to boot.

"Jungkook, are you sure you have enough money for all of this?" you stared into his basket full of junk food with a worrisome look.

"Don't you worry about that," he grinned, as he tousled your hair. "Just focus on getting as many snacks as you want. Speaking of which, you haven't picked anything out yet. Aren't you going to get anything?"

"Well, I'm fine with whatev--"

"Oh," he walked back past you to the beginning of the aisle and stopped in front of some chips. "Aren't these your favorites?" He picked up a bag and showed them off for you to see. "Honey chips."

"You remembered!" When you saw the tasty snack sitting in Jungkook's hands, your eyes grew. you smiled. "Although, I think you have enough snacks for the both of us already, so we don't need to include them."