「Chapter 14」

Finally, the fun could start. Right away, like the last time you all came, Jin played the same few songs that he had played last time. Though when Namjoon came on, his moves were enough to have everyone either on the floor laughing or feeling the second-hand embarrassment. But, you couldn't speak on the other girls. They were too busy, trying to keep themselves together or trying to flirt with the boys as much as they could. The same boys who, unlike earlier, wasn't worried about them and focusing on having a good time with their friends.

"Jiyeong, go up and sing something," Jungkook urged you.

"Yeah, you haven't even gone up yet," Jin said.

"Huh? Oh no, no, no," you waved your hands with a sheepish smile. "I'm fine just watching for now. Besides, I'm nowhere near you guys level when it comes to singing. I--I actually can't sing at all. Not one bit. Like, I totally suck."

"Neither can Namjoon, but he still went up," Yoongi said.

"Come on, we didn't get to hear your voice last time we came here either, Jimin whined.

"Jungkook, can Jiyeong sing?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi smacked him on his shoulder, "that's not the point here, stupid. The point is to get her up there."

"She's lying," he looked over to you with a growing smile. "Jiyeong has a good voice, but she's just too shy to let others hear it," he told before taking in some more alcohol.

"Oh?" Taehyung raised a brow as he eyed you.

"Jungkook!" You tried to grab him to hush him up, but he was too quick and scootched away from you. "I'm going to get you for this later." The sight of you in distress seemed to make Jungkook laugh all the while.

"If Jungkookie says it's good, then we really have to hear you," Hoseok said.

"It--It's really not--"

"What are you waiting for, little mouse," you heard a deep voice rise up from next to you.

You looked over towards Taehyung, who had just finished pouring himself another cup of soju, and decided to join in on the pressure. "Sunbae, please stop talking.."

"Why? Don't you girls wanna hear Jiyeong sing?" He turned to eye the rest of them. They hesitated, but because it was Taehyung, they nodded and went along with it. "There you have it, Jiyeong. The people have spoken and we wanna hear you sing." Taehyung picked up a mic and held it out for you to take. "Get up there and let us hear those pipes already."

"I--Uh..."

"Jiyeong! Jiyeong! Jiyeong! Jiyeong!" You started to hear the boys chant out your name.

"I--I need to use the bathroom!" You shot up out of your seat and dashed out the door.