「Chapter 47」

"Suhwa, calm down." Sujin tried urgently to get her friend to calm down, but nothing was working. Suhwa was boiling mad.

"Sujin, how the hell can you be so calm right now, huh? Aren't you even the slightest bit pissed off that Kyunghee is back?!"

"I am, but yelling and shouting like this isn't going to make things better."

Suhwa paced back and forth, clearly unable to contain her frustration and displeasure. "This can't. Be. Happening right now," she clutched the roots her hair, tugging on them as hard as her strength let her. "What is she doing back here? Wasn't she supposed to leave and never come back?!"

"Well, well, well. Look who's finally losing their sanity."

Both Suhwa and Sujin turned back, ready to face the owner of that voice with a hard scowl. "You...What the hell do you want?" Staring right back at them was none another than the devious Sumin herself.

"Nothing," Sumin smirked, "just amusing myself by watching you carry on with your little mental break down."

"Shut the hell up!" Sujin barked. "Why don't you just go back from wherever the hell it is that you came from. You're not needed here!"

"That pain in the ass Kyunghee is back and I don't need you trying to fuck with me," Suhwa added in.

Sumin's brow arched in curiosity. "Kyunghee? As in, Nam Kyunghee?"

"Who the hell else would I be talking about?!"

"I heard that she moved out of Korea. What's she doing back?"

"That's we want to know!"

"So you guys are pissing your pants over her return?" Sumin couldn't help but chuckle to herself at the sight before her; though, in a couple of seconds, that smile had faded away. 'She's really come back, huh? I heard she and Taehyung oppa broke up a while back. Her return probably means that she's come back to get back with him.'

Her tongue clicked in annoyance. 'Having her back means that I'm going to have to work even harder than ever to make Taehyung oppa mine. But if I get these two back on my side, it'll reduce the work.'

"So, you guys aren't going to do anything about her?"

"There's nothing we can do," Sujin said.

"By yourselves that is."

Suhwa's scowl deepened at Sumin's words. "What are you getting at?"

"Well, you two don't like Kyunghee and I think she's a hindrance to my love life, so why don't we just team up again?"

The duo looked at each other, then to Sumin, before bursting out into laughter. "You're joking, right? Why the hell should we team up with you again? There is nothing a snake like you could ever say to make us want to team up with you again."