Chapter three: Lilith?

When Lillian didn't turn up for work that morning, Gold didn't think much of it, as she used to be late a lot when they were in the enchanted forest. Despite that she wanted to be in his life, he felt as if there was something 

''Go on, Rumple.'' She gave a soft smile. ''I'll be fine for those few hours. Go look for your ward.'' He gave her a soft kiss on her head, walking out of the house to look for his ward. After looking for her for a full hour, he decided to look for her with prince Charming. 

''So what's on the agenda for operation scorpion?''

''What's operation Scorpion?''

''The code name for out mission to find Emma and Snow. Do you prefer Viper? That was my second choice.''

''Henry, we need to talk. I found Jefferson ... he can't help us but Lilith got it to work ... she's gone. I have no idea where she is to be very honest with you.''

''She... she's gone?'' 

''I'm afraid so Henry... please, now go to school where i know you'll be safe.'' Henry gave him a slight nod, leaving his grandfather who was currently being stopped by Lillian's mentor. 

''My ward, where is she?''

---------------------------------

Enchanted forest

---------------------------------

Lilith held a hand to her head, it was pounding against her skull. As she looked around she felt her magic going through her body, stronger than it ever was. She sat up straight, looking for something familiar. She was in the woods, not far from Rumpelstiltskin castle. She stood up as she looked in her pockets, looking for anything of use. She than found Emma's mirror, she borrowed it a few days back. She concentrated on the locator spell, trying to find any trace of Emma and Snow. She dropped her hands, giving up on the spell as she started t walk towards the dark ones castle. 

''Lilith?'' A voice piped up behind her, turning around she frowned as she saw a too familiar face of her cousin. 

''Killian?'' He ran towards her, but she sent him flying back. ''Don't you dare. You left me on that bloody island!'' he got back onto his feet. Frowning at her, he raised his hands. 

''What has gotten into you Lilith? It's me.''

''I know, that's why i'm doing this. You left me on that island, and even worse, you left Bealfire at that island! Even if we are cousins, i'm not allowing you anywhere near me Hook.'' She hissed out the name, blood red eyes staring at her cousin. 

''Well, Lilith, you need me. You're lost and you've been gone for twenty-eight years Lils. Just admit it, you need me.'' 

''I don't need anyone. And especially not a traitor.'' She looked at him one more time before walking away, Killian following her to the camp. 

Because this chapter is very short I decided to upload it right now. I hope you enjoyed this small chapter with Lilith (and Killian). I love writing about their relationship, but for the ones who've seen the show, this family tree is getting even more messed up now. I'll see you in two days, and don't forget to vote, comment, follow or leave a suggestion/theory for my story! 

-X Violets-library