Chapter thirteen

Lillian frowned at Drizella as for the first time in months, she was able to see light. Drizella sat in front of her, unlocking the lock on the magical cuff on her hands. Lillian pulled her hands closer to herself holding them near her heart as she looked at Drizella. ''What are you doing?'' 

''It's complicated but let's just say ... I had a change of heart.'' She sighed loudly as she passed Lily a glass of water, who was hesitant to take it. ''I'm sorry, alright?'' She looked at the glass as Lillian finally took it. ''I don't care about the curse anymore, my magic is useless here and ...'' Lillian frowned once more as Drizella's eyes formed tears, passing the glass to her.

''You need it more than I do, I think.'' Drizella gave a grateful nod to her, sighting loudly before gulping it down.

''I casted the curse to get back at my mother ... now she's dead.'' Lillian's mouth dropped open at that, Rapunzel was dead? ''And she even told me that she loved me ... '' Drizella sniffled again as Lillian looked at her, not fully trusting her. ''I don't care about this world anymore, I want to go back.'' She sniffled again before wiping her eyes and getting up from her seat, extending her arm to Lillian, who took it hesitantly. 

''Why are you letting me out?'' She tilted her head at her. ''It's kind off dumb ... you know I could kill you with one fingertip.'' Drizella nodded at her. 

''Yes ... but you're not that person.'' She gave a soft smirk. ''Especially if it can get you to your children.'' 

Sophie sat next to Hunter and Logan as she read in Henry's book, it felt nice to hear about his stories, but she kept going back to the parts where her parents were in. She smiled as she looked at a picture of her mother standing next to Peter, an arm around her waist as she had a bright smile on her face. 

Hunter looked at the book, smiling as he threw his arm over her shoulders, trying to comfort his sister. It was weird to think that he had been so much closer to his mom than she had been, but maybe that was the entire reason. 

She never spent much time with their parents, even on Neverland and in the enchanted forest she had been much more independent than he had been, maybe she wanted to get that time back with her parents. Logan looked at her as he pulled her closer, kissing the side of her head in a comforting matter, earning a smile from her. Sophie turned the page, her eyes falling on her grandfather's picture, he was hugging Lily as they stood in a forest. Her eyes hardened as she pulled herself loose from both boys. ''I have something to take care of.'' She grabbed her coat and made her way to the police station. 

Sophie walked into the office of her grandfather, stopping when she saw Mother Gothel on the screen, she frowned as she pointed at the screen her grandfather was looking at. ''Why is Rogers interrogating her?'' Her grandfather turned to her as he patted the seat next to her, allowing her to sit next to him. She looked at the screen with interest, Gothel seemed to look at the camera the entire time with a smirk plastered on her face. 

''Tilly came by earlier, calling her a monster and telling me something bad was going to happen.''

''You mean Alice.'' She stated, his head turned to her as her smirk only grew wider. ''So you ARE awake.'' She turned her head to him, raising her eyebrows. ''I knew that I knew you too well.'' 

''Is Hunter awake?'' She hummed in response, as she leaned closer to the screen.

''Has been from the beginning, mom placed a spell over him.'' She leaned back on the desk, her hands behind her to support her weight. ''So is Logan by the way, I woke him up.'' She knew his next question as she grabbed her backpack, giving him the photo's. ''And this is how I woke up.'' 

He looked through the photo's, smiling at his family picture with Belle, Baelfire, Lillian and Gideon. A tear sprung in his eye for a moment before he gave them back to her as Rogers got up from his seat. ''I have to go ... thank you for telling me.'' He turned to her, smirking. ''And we will find your mother.'' 

Lillian walked through the city of Hyperian Heights, smiling as she saw a sign called ''Roni's'' She broke into a sprint, tugging on the door but getting no results. ''We're closed for the day!'' She broke into a smile when she heard Regina's voice, tears falling from her eyes. 

''Regina, it's Lillian.'' 

The door opened within a second, Regina pulling the teenager  she hadn't seen in ages into a hug, crying in happiness. 

So, so, so sorry for being so inactive, I promise to upload again within four days to make it up to you guys, where Lillian will reunite with her children! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated, see you soon!

-X Violet's-library