Chapter three: Sleep

A/N Do you like to see the gifs like this? Answer here--------->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter's eyes were dropping as his eyes wondered the pages of the books. He looked back at the flower that Tinkerbell had given him to keep track of Lilith's life. Around half of the flower was gone, that were more leafs than his 'son' rose. 

He sighed and rubbed his eyes, trying to keep himself awake as he continued to read the book in his lap. Robin and David had stopped by a little earlier to check on both of the teenagers. They were worried for Lillian as she was in a coma, and they were worried for Peter because he was wearing himself thin. 

Killian was stopping by every single day, and he was yet to walk in on that day, he was working on trying to get Emma as Emma again. They had hoped that Lillian would wake up sooner and help them, as she had been very close to the dark one, and even a part of the dark one. Sadly, Lillian hadn't shown any sign of waking up anytime soon. 

Belle was sitting in the front of the shop, doing the same a Peter but than for Gold. The two of them were working day and night, and they couldn't even stop for dinner, so, Henry made it his business to make them eat. 

He brought them breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner every single day. He knew they appreciated it, but they just didn't show it because they were worried for their loved ones. He did the same thing with his mother. 

He walked into the back room and smiled at Peter, placing a plate with toast down before handing him a juice. 

''You should rest for a small hour, you haven't slept in days.'' When Peter ignored him, he grabbed the book from his lap, holding it high in the air. ''The lost boys and I will take care of Lily and keep reading.'' Peter stood up, trying to get the book, unable to do so as his eyes kept closing. 

''He's right Peter.'' Henry and Peter turned to Dante, Luca and three other lost boys, they smiled at the teenage boy and gave a nod. ''We'll take care of her, and as soon as something happens, we will wake you the second it happens.'' 

Peter looked at Henry, Luca and Dante, who all had looks of determination on their faces. He gave them a warm smile, nodding before kissing Lily on top of her head. 

''If you don't wake me, I'll have your heads.''

''No you won't, but we get the threat.'' Peter gave them a small smirk before clapping his hand on Henry's shoulder, smiling as he gave a nod back and took a seat next to Lillian and grabbing another book, the lost boys following his lead. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''Lily! where are you going?'' Peter was chasing Lillian around the town, laughing as she kept on running until they hit the lake in the woods, she kicked off her shoes and removed her dress from her body. Smirking as she jumped into the water. 

Peter shook his head at her, smiling as he removed his shirt and rushed into the water, splashing her with the water before pulling her into his arms, going underwater, he gave her a kiss. 

After defeating Zelena, they had a small break and the two spent as much time together as they could, knowing that Lillian was still working in the shop and that the was an important person in most missions for Emma and the other heroes. 

He was just mostly enjoying her company, he was just happy to be with the girl of his dreams. And she was just happy to be with the boy of her dreams.

--------Once upon a time--------

When Peter woke up, it was three hours later, and much to their promise, the lost boys and Henry were all sitting around Lillian, books in hand and concentration written on their faces. Luca was the first to notice him, smiling at the teenage boy, nodding to the flower.

Not a single leaf had fallen off in the three hours. None. He smiled at them before placing a hand on her growing stomach, closing his eyes and smiling even more as he felt either of the baby's kick onto his hand. He turned to Henry with the brightest smile.

Henry smirked and placed his book down, also placing a hand onto Lily's stomach. 

''Keeping those babies in there was a good choice.''

''It sure was Henry, it sure was.'' 

Sorry that this chapter is a day late, but I had to work and I'm just very tired so I decided to upload a day later. Also, if you hadn't noticed yet, I'm now only uploading on Monday as I'm going to collage soon! Only three more weeks, notice, I am staying at home. Please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory for my story. See you Monday! 

-X Violet's-library

Note, please let me know if you liked the concept of the gifs, if you don't I know not to do it anymore. Please do that under the gifs!