Chapter eight: panic attack

A/N 

Just imagine him as Peter

--------------------------------------------

Walking along side Henry, Lillian was wondering around the woods, trying to find Emma. Henry wanted to because she was his mom, and Lily had decided to come as well because she knew what it was like to lose control over your magic.

''Mom?'' Looking at Emma, who was standing over her yellow duck car, head hung low, Lillian closed in the distance, trying to force Emma to see they meant no harm. 

''Henry, Lillian. What are you doing here?''

''We've been out all night, looking for you.'' As they closed the distance even more, Henry added another small sentence. ''Everyone has.'' 

''I told them all to stay away. I can't control my powers right now.'' Looking at her son as he was a few steps away now, she held her hands close to herself. ''Listen, I'm gonna find a way to fix this, but until I do ... you got to go.''

''Emma, that's why we're here. I can help you to control your magic, I've done it before. And Henry has always been able to calm you down, give us a shot.'' 

''Guys, just wait.'' As Henry grabbed his mothers hand, Lillian fell onto her butt, only to see Henry flying across from his mom to a fallen tree. As he touched her, she must have unleashed some magic, knocking both of them back. 

''Henry!'' Lillian called out his name, scrambling to her feet as she rushed towards him, followed by Emma.

''Henry, are you okay?'' Wanting to hug him, Emma had to stop herself, keeping her hands close, afraid of hurting him again. ''You okay?''

''Is that a cut? Henry what did I do?'' Lillian looked behind Henry's ear, shaking her head. 

''Just from the fall, you unleashed some of your magic I think.'' Waving her hand over the cut, it closed by itself, but tat didn't really calm down the distressed mother. 

''Sorry, I'm so sorry.'' As Henry stepped closer again, Emma frankly shook her head. ''Don't. Come any closer, I don't want to hurt you. I love you kid, but you have to go.'' As Emma pushed her own hands away from her, she unleashed even more magic, but this time not knocking either Henry or Lily away. 

They looked at each other as Emma once more told them to go. Lillian gave a small nod as she grabbed Henry's hand, leading him away from his mother. 

''And we go out and find our daughter, okay?'' Peter turned his head to the door, waving his hand as Lillian and Henry just came up onto the stairs. 

''Thank you Peter.'' Lillian kissed his lips and than turned back to David and Mary Margret. ''And you don't have to find her. We already did.'' Smiling at Henry as he gave a small nod, looking at his mother's new boyfriend and his own father.

''She is out in the woods, we wanted to help, calm her down and such. But when we showed up, it just made things worse.'' Referring to his and Lily's fingers with some blood on it before briefly explaining what had happened. ''Not to worry, Lillian healed it.'' 

''This is bad news, if anyone can calm her down, it's Henry.'' Seeing that her cousin turned his head away, Lillian looked at him, clearing her throat. 

''that doesn't mean no-one else can, but Henry is just closest to her as her son. And if you lose control over your powers, everything is turned upside down, you don't want to hurt anyone, but that only makes it worse.'' Peter gave a small nod as he played with Lillian's tied gloves that sat on her hands. He smirked as he gave a kiss on the top of her head and Neal gave them a small smile, supporting his younger sister.

Looking at Killian, Lily gave him a warm smile. ''Remember when we were younger? When I was like ... six? I didn't want to hurt my father, instead, I killed him. Your magic is so confused, that it will start hurting the ones you want to hut the least.'' 

--------Once upon a time--------

Both Killian and Liam had left a short while ago, leaving Lilith alone with her father. He was drunk and took his anger out on a six year old Lily. Her skin was feeling itchy as he yelled at her, she sat on her hands to stop the itching, but it only got worse.

She got up and yelled right back at him. A flash of Gold was flown across the room, her father send along side it. Hitting his head on a wall, and breaking his neck. 

Lilith stared at the body of her father before staring back at her hands, shaking her head furiously, 

--------Once upon a time--------

Sitting in between David and Peter, Lillian was playing with her gloves, untying and tying them over and over again, making Baelfire look at her and move his hands on top of hers, making her stop playing with the gloves as Elsa came downstairs again. 

Sensing someone at the door, both Lillian and Peter looked up, swinging his hand again, the door opened for Regina. Making Lily frown at the sight of the unbuttoned shirt she was wearing. Making Peter, Lily and Neal all snicker at the sight. Knowing very well she had been with Robin Hood. 

''Although I did bring that locator spell you wanted, now can I see my son?''

''Sure, if you want to explain your shirt.'' Regina looked at the three snickering people in the room, eyes landing on the boy who had said it, Peter. Lillian nodded at the shirt, which left Regina red and quickly buttoning her shirt before rushing upstairs.  

Lillian leaned into Peter as he leaned his own head on top of hers, rubbing his hands over her arms and kissing the top of her head. As the so called adults were talking about the locator potion, the teenagers dwelled off, already knowing how the potion worked. 

''If it was a spell or some magical object?''

''Why does the method matter?''

''Because, that is quite important, Prince Charming.'' Peter looked at him before Lillian snapped out of her own thoughts again, giving a small nod. ''Especially now I think that our dear Rumple is involved somehow. He has been collecting magic.'' 

''Well, if he wants her magic, he has to go through me.'' Lily added, not about to let Emma give all of her powers up to Rumple. Lily may have been his student, assistant and even his adoptive daughter, but if anyone tried to mess with the savior, she was right back at them. 

Neal as well gave a nod as Peter, Lily and Hook looked at one another, very well knowing what Rumple was capable of.

Lillian had decided that she was of no use with the Charmings, she hated to be of no use. She called it a day and arrived at the huge mansion. She opened the door and let her magic search for any trace of magic. Pretty soon, she found one. 

Grabbing the empty bucket, she was reminded of a few days back, her body throwing her magic out of her body. She sighed as she threw it onto the ground, there were only very small traces ... that meant that Rumple had already collected those parts of herself. 

And that meant he was able to collect her fully. And it terrorized her mind. Making her fall onto the ground, grabbing for her heart. Her breathing became heavy, her eyes began to water before she fully collapsed. Crying her eyes out as she sat herself against a wall, somewhat calming her breathing down.

But she didn't calm down until one person was in front of her and grabbed her hands. 

Peter Pan.

Thank you for reading this chapter. What do you think about Lillian basically turning her back on Rumple? I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story. Hopefully I'll see ya'll on Tuesday!

-X Violet's-library