Chapter eleven: Insults

Lillian glared at Pan who was next to her, cuffed to another window. She scoffed at herself for ever falling for a boy like him. She looked at the married couple who were locked in the cells, they were already arguing. Pan than looked back to Lillian and shook his head at her.

''The dark Lilith. Finally I can see what you are. A coward, a weak girl who is always running away to her daddy. Oh wait, he's dead!'' 

''Says you? You're the boy who abandoned his own son to become a TEENAGER. And than you kidnapped kids, they weren't lost boys, they were kids!'' She scoffed and turned her back to him. ''And I was no lost girl either, you had no right to keep me and Baelfire there.'' 

''Well, you did not complain! In fact, you were the one who wanted to come back to me.'' He smirked and looked right into her eye. ''I know you want to kiss me.'' 

''I'd rather kiss a toilet seat, it's more attractive then you are!'' They yelled back and forth until Kristoff threw a stack of papers to them, telling both couples to be quiet. Lily scoffed and let her eyes turn red, glaring at both Peter and Kristoff. 

----------Once upon a time----------

As all five people in the room were still arguing, Anne walked out. 

''Oh stop it, I expected it from those two.'' She pointed at Lily and Peter, who were close to ripping each others head off, but they weren't able to do so because they were too far apart from each other. ''But I expected better from the two of you.'' 

She then turned to Lily and Peter again. ''Sure, they had issues, but they were minor.''

''Minor? He kidnapped me to a bloody island with more than ten hormonal teenage boys! If that isn't torture for a sixteen year old girl, I don't know what is!'' Lillian yelled back, looking more at Pan than at the Arendelle princess. 

''Oh, sure, it is all my fault! Your mentor is the reason you came to me, and you never had to do so, Bealfire and the lost boys were fine without you!'' He came too close to her face, making her slap him across the cheek with the palm of her hand. Leaving a red hand on his cheek. 

''Someone slip me a poison apple.'' Mary Margret leaned against the bars as Kristoff wanted to raise his hand, forgetting he was cuffed before using his other hand. 

''Me, pick me!''

''Oh shut it ice man.''

''Who are you calling ice man, stable boy?''

''I'm calling you ice man and you're from Arendelle. What are you doing selling ice, the whole place is frozen!'' David yelled back, practically coming through the bars of the cell holding him in the square he was captivated in. 

''Ice is a very important commodity!'' Lillian shook her head as Peter looked at her, smirking as he used to do when they were on Neverland.

''What do you want?'' She frowned, almost taking a step back from him, but the cuff holding her in place didn't really allow her to do so. 

''You still owe me a kiss Tiger Lily.'' 

''You better shut up toilet seat.'' She turned her head away from him, she had to keep herself from slapping him across the face again.

''Ah, so you admit I'm attractive?'' He took a step forward, ending in him earning another slap across his cheek. 

''You're disgusting.'' She scoffed, turning away from the teenager. 

----------Once upon a time----------

''Oh hello, the Evil queen has decided to show up to the reunion.'' Peter leaned against the window as Lilith was full glowing red eyes and scoffed at the words. 

''Shut it Pan, I'm rather enjoying this.'' She leaned her foot against the wall, smirking as the Evil queen looked her way. ''Hello her Majesty.'' She mocked as she looked at Anna again, who had been silent during the encounter with the witch in front of her.  

''I had come here to kill Emma, but now I can kill the two idiots who started this all.'' She pointed at David and Mary Margret as Lilith snickered.

''Hey, I wasn't the one who told Cora about your secret boyfriend.'' 

''Are you selling me out?''

''He sure is.'' Peter laughed, looking at Anna's horrified face. He found it rather funny to see people in fear. 

''Shut up! You both deserve to die.'' She paused, pointing at Mary. ''Not just for what you did.'' Pointing to David, she continued. ''But for your whining.'' As she than looked at Lily, Peter, Anna and Kristoff, she scoffed and waved her hands around them, making them disappear in a cloud of smoke. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lillian and Peter ended up somewhere else then Anna and Kristoff, they landed in the mansion next to Baelfire who looked at them and scoffed. ''Look who decided to join me.'' 

''Oh shut it Baelfire. We were in the middle of an argument, let us continue before we kill one another.'' Peter waved his hand at Lily's older brother, sighting as Lillian scoffed. 

''We? I would kill you faster than you can say Neverland, child kidnapper.''

''Actually, I agree with her on that point. But than again, she left me with you.'' 

''That was unintentional! and you were the one who went through the portal, I would have never gotten there if it weren't for you!'' The three were bickering around as a flash of light hit them, making them stare at one another before chuckling.

''Child kidnapper? How offensive Lily.'' Lily and Baelfire laughed as Lillian got tears in her blue eyes, not believing that she actually said all of those words to Peter. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Lily lifted the spell of the home, making all three of them being able to step out of the home and find the others. They found Henry first, who rushed into his father's arms and held him for a good amount of time as Peter held Lillian close to his side, his arms going around her waist as he held her from behind, scared of the curse hitting again and tearing them apart once more.

They than found the others, Henry rushed to his mom as Lillian ran to David, who picked her up and spun her around, glad to see the young girl again who he had raised a bit as well. He gave a kiss on her head as she held her tears back.

She than walked back to Peter. ''I'm sorry for all the stuff I said,it wasn't fair and I shouldn't have said any of it, I'm so so-'' She wasn't able to finish her apology, cause Peter's lips crashed on hers, his hands traveled to her waist as hers traveled to the side of his face. 

''Don't ever say sorry again.'' She gave a nod as she pulled him back, smiling into the kiss as they were standing in the snow, surrounded by friends and family. 

So, another chapter done, and we're almost on the half of the season! I hope you enjoyed this chapter because I found this hard to write as I had to think of most of it myself, so I had to make it all up. If you did enjoy it, leave a vote, a comment on your favorite comment from either Lily or Peter, and maybe even a theory for my story. See you soon! 

-X Violet's-library