Chapter twenty-two: Rumple's wedding

--------Once upon a time--------

''Lily.'' As Lilith turned her head around, she smiled at the teenage boy, running to meet his embrace. Peter had left Neverland for a while in order to get his strength back up, and Lilith had never missed anyone that dearly.

''Welcome back Peter.'' She met him in a heated kiss, smiling as she pulled away from him and held her forehead against his. As he cupped her face with his hands, he pulled her back in, letting his hands travel down her sides as he smiled into the kiss.

''Thank you, Tiger Lily ... I have a surprise for you.'' As he showed his own necklace, he held another in his right hand. She gasped as she looked at it. He turned her around and put the other necklace around her neck. Leaving a trail of kisses onto her neck before she shivered.

She quickly turned around and pulled him into another kiss, smirking as he led her away.

--------Once upon a time--------

Clutching hands, Peter and Lillian walked into the diner in time for David's raised voice to greet them.

"Excuse me. If I could have everyone's attention just for a moment." The surrounding chatter stopped as all eyes turned to him. "This coronation ceremony is something we looked forward to for a very long time. The arrival of our new son has been a cause of great joy for our family." He smiled, looking down at his son lovingly as Mary did the same. "And we hope you can share in it as we name him for a hero. Someone who saved everyone of us. We loved him and he loved back."

"People of Storybrooke," Mary continued with a wide smile as tears gathered in her eyes. "It's our great joy to introduce you to our son, Prince Neal."

Lillian turned to Baelfire within a second as his eyes began to water, smiling at David and Mary Margret. Lily returned the smile to her brother, raising her head to brush her lips against Peter's before Henry's cry of joy reached Lily's ears.

"Lily!" He cheered, grinning widely up at her. "We, Emma and I, we're staying!"

"I'm glad." Lillian looked to the baby in Mary's arms and allowed the tears to finally fall from her eyes when she heard Emma's soft whisper.

"It's nice to meet you, Neal." The family then waved Baelfire, Lily and Peter over as Lily ran to them, smiling at the baby boy and giving David a hug before Bae embraced him as well, thanking him for the honor of wearing the same name as the new born.

Lillian watched, smiling widely, as Moe led a beaming Belle down the small alter in the woods. Peter raised her hand, pressing a kiss to her wrist as Archie began to speak. Peter must have been thinking about the ring on her finger, soon, they would do the same as Lily's father and step-mother were doing right now. Neal was not far away, having his resting hand on Lily's left shoulder.

"It is my great honor to officiate this most lovely reunion." he turned to Belle with wide smile. "If you'd like to begin your vows."

"Rumpelstiltskin, this thing we have, it's never been easy. I've - I've lost you so many times. I've lost you to darkness. To weakness and...And finally, to death. But now I realize - I realize that I have not spent my life losing you. I've spent my life finding you." She continued softly before Rumple took over, turning to his daughter and son before turning back to his soon to be wife.

"Belle, when we met I wasn't just unloved and unloving." Peter brushed his fingers through Lily's tangled hair, his eyes dancing as she batted his hands away. He gripped her hands and tugged her closer to him.

"I was an enemy of love. Love had only brought me pain. My walls were up. But you broke them down. You brought me home." Rumple said softly, love pouring from every syllable. "You brought light into my life and chased away all the darkness. And I vow to you I will never forget the distance, who I was..." He took Belle's hand and slid the ring on her finger. "...and what I am. I owe more to you than I can ever say. How you can see the man behind the monster, I will never know."

"But the monster is gone." Belle admonished softly, smiling at her soon to be husband as Peter's arm wrapped around her waist tightly. "And the man beneath him may be flawed, but we all are. And I love you for it. Sometimes the best book has the dustiest jacket. And sometimes the best tea cup is chipped." Belle finished, her eyes glazed over with tears as she and a similar looking Rumple kissed.

Lillian slumped against Peter, smiling happily as her mentor and his new wife pulled away from each other with wide, watery smiles. Exhaling shakily, Lily waited until Rumple turned towards us before she pulled away from Peter and Baelfire as she threw her arms around her mentor.

"Congratulations, Rumple."

"I'm glad you agreed to come, Lilith." He said back as we both watched Peter and Belle hug before he kissed the radiant looking bride on the cheek. "Even if you brought him." Rumple mock sneered, earning a soft hit on the chest before Lily was yanked into Belle's embrace, just as Rumple was by his son.

"Thank you for coming, Lily." Belle pulled away, cupping her face and we turned to see Rumple and Peter staring at each other.

"Rumple." Peter nodded his head.

"Peter." Rumple smiled tightly, his eyes widening when Peter held out his hand.

"Congrats," a lazy smirk spread across Peter's lips. "Laddie."

--------End of season three--------

I know this is a very short chapter, but I didn't know how to put Lillian in there. So that explains why it's so short. I am going to edit season 3 now so if you saw any mistakes please point them out so I can correct them. Thank you for everyone who has read every single chapter until now. Thank you so much!!! I'll see you in two days and I'll start season four right there and then. I'm working on another cover for season four so I can't wait for you guys to see it! If you still loved this chapter, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory/suggestion for my story in season FOUR!

-X Violet's-library