Chapter fifteen: Red

''You cant be serious, a whole year without a roof over your head?'' Ruby placed a hand on her hip and she tilted her head while listening to August. 

''Well you get used to it, plus i had my motorcycle, so if I didn't like a place after a while... whoos'' Lillian looked over to August and Ruby, giggling as Granny tried to get Ruby's attention. 

''I've never even been out of Storybrook, what was your favorite place?'' Ruby leaned into the table and smiled at August while Lillian looked over to Granny. 

''Nepal. Best people, they have these prayer temples carved into mountains that are overrun with lemurs.  They have these eyes that reflect light, so at night it looks like they glow.'' Lillian giggled as Granny yelled Ruby back to the counter.  She watched as the two were bickering over who knows what it was like that every single day and night. Lillian watched with a tilted head and turned back to August who was reading his newspaper until Ruby yelled at her Granny about quitting. Lily frowned and put some money on the table, running out of the cafe. But Ruby was nowhere in sight anymore. 

---------------Once upon a time----------

Lilith was sitting on the edge of the Neverland beach, staring at the ocean in front of here. She felt a little bit homesick when she thought about Rumple, Snow and David. A small tear left her eye before she felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to see Peter Pan. She gave her a soft smile and sat down next to her, putting an arm around her shoulders and pulling her into him. ''It's going to be alright love...'' She looked into his eyes before feeling a set of lips on her own. 

  ---------------Once upon a time----------  

Lillian joined Mary Margret to the town edge as she was looking for Katheryn. But instead of finding Katheryn they found David. ''Oh, it's you. Are you looking for Katheryn as well?'' 

''I'm looking.'' Lillian tilted her head in sympathy as she laid a hand on his arm and gave a very soft nod. 

''We know you did not do anything. Emma and I, I mean. She can tell when people are lying, so... She knows. And both of us will stand by you as well.'' Lillian said as she turned to Mary Margret who gave a nod. 

''We'll tell everyone this isn't possible. She's going to turn up somewhere. That's why we're out here, right?''

''I'm looking.'' He repeated. Lillian frowned and looked into his eyes in confusion. He walked away from them and both Mary Margret and Lillian turned to each other and frowned before softly walking back to the car and driving away. 

  ---------------Once upon a time----------  

''What are you sad about love?'' 

''Just a little... homesick i guess.'' She turned to Peter who gave her a very soft smile and pulled her into his lap. 

''Don't be so sad about the past love, there is no time in here, so no past either. Remember that.'' 

''What if my cousin doesn't want to remember Pan?'' 

''Killian... how nice of you to join us.'' 

  ---------------Once upon a time----------  

''Wanna be a bike messenger?'' Lillian walked in and held back a chuckle when she heard Henry's try to get her to remember the enchanted forest.