Chapter fourteen: Rumple

''So, now that we know who we're dealing with, how do we find this wicked witch?'' David looked at the six people surrounding him. Snow was on his left, her pregnant belly in her arms. Peter was on his opposite, Lillian next to him and Killian next to her. Emma and Regina were at the head of the counter and listened to Hook speaking. 

'' Might I suggest we start by asking if anyone has seen a woman with green skin?'' 

''We're cursed in Storybrooke. She'll look like any of us.'' Regina argued with him, turning to Lillian who had been awfully quiet. 

''Then we start somewhere we know she's been -- Regina's office.''

''I already tried that, there is no trace of anyone ever being in there.'' Peter held up his hand, his magic shimmering a silver under his hands. Looking back at Lillian, who was now staring at her feet, he frowned at her, moving his arm around her waist as he whispered in her ear.

''Maybe there is physical evidence you missed? Lily?'' 

''Huh? Sorry, uhm. I can go ahead and check it out?''

''Please, but we can't let Henry walking out here alone. Not with that witch and those flying monkeys.''

''Well, especially since one of those flying monkeys could turn out to be his father.'' As soon as he turned back to his cousin, he realized his mistake. ''Oh, lass, I didn't mean to --'' She shook her head at him. Raising her hand to stop him from talking.

''Point being, someone needs to protect Henry.''  Regina drew back everyone's attention and Lillian rolled her eyes, sarcastically waving with her right hand.

"Hello, I was his babysitter for eleven years." She shot at the adults in the room, sending Regina a dirty look when she shot the young girl an irritated glare. "He doesn't know what the hell's going on and I can hide it from him, so can Peter." Emma looked between the three and she sighed.

"I'm assuming all three of you are volunteering?" She asked and, to everyone's surprise, Peter shook his head once.

"No, I find I still have unresolved feelings of guilt for what I did to Henry." He pressed a kiss against Lillian's forehead before going to David's side. "I'll help them search for the Witch, you and Regina can spend time with Henry."

Lillian smiled softly at him and nodded, looking up at Regina who, despite not looking too pleased about having to share Henry, nodded in agreement to my tagging along.

--------Once upon a time--------

"You're pregnant?" Lilith asked in stunned shock as Snow nodded, gripping her hands tightly and the young girl suddenly squealed, causing Peter to cover his ears.

 "If it bothers you, you can go, Peter." Lily shot at him, a playful smile on her lips. He smirked in response but didn't move from his spot on the balcony. The young girl turned back to Snow again, hugging her tightly. It was nice to see Snow and Charming set up their lives again. Her eyes widened as she smiled. ''Can I be the babysitter!?'' 

''Of course! That's why I came for you.''

--------Once upon a time--------

"The ice cream good?" Regina asked Henry as the trio walked around the lake, causing him to smile brightly at the mayor before he licked the cone again.

"Delicious." He smiled brighter. "My mom used to take me for gelato in Little Italy." He blinked, looking sheepish and Lillian smiled at the familiar expression on his slightly older features. "But," he raised the cone slightly. "This is just as good."