Chapter five: Special bond

Lillian was walking around the underworld version of Storybrooke again

Lillian was walking around the underworld version of Storybrooke again. She was trying to get a solution for bringing herself back into her body. She knew there was a way to do it, Rumple had told her so himself, but he never told her how to do it. 

She decided that she wanted to be away from Cruella and James for just a few moments, they were becoming to much for her head to handle. They were constantly complaining about what their lives had been, and how Lily and her family tuned their lives. 

She could handle them talking about her, what she couldn't handle was them talking about her family and her husband. She put a hand onto her stomach, feeling either of the twins kick against her hand. 

She decided to sit at a tree in the underworld, bringing all of her power into her body. She needed to wake up, no matter what it took. She was sitting at the old tree she used to hang around with Peter. She held her hands on her stomach, changeling all of their, Peter and her power into her hands, bringing it over her heart. 

She thought of everyone she cared about, Neal, Henry, Killian, Peter. All of their power of will to get her back, was turned into magic, her magic. A bright gold flash was surrounding her, begging for her body again. She gasped, opening her eyes. 

Peter was sitting next to the lost boys at the station

Peter was sitting next to the lost boys at the station. They had been discussing what to do about Gold waking up and disappearing a day later. It annoyed Peter, a lot. While his idiot 'son' was awake, and missing, Lillian was still in a deep coma. 

Robin, Neal and Henry had been helping them a lot, Neal especially. He wanted to get his younger sister back, and he was getting nowhere close to answers. He was happy that his father was awake, but he hated the fact that his sister wasn't. 

Peter closed his eyes, trying to think of some sort of spell, anything really, to get Lillian back, until he saw a flash of gold light. All lost boys turned to their leader, who was sitting wide eyed in his seat. 

He softly shook his head, not fully trusting his gut. His gut had betrayed him more than once, and if it was lying again, he was going to end up very hurt. He couldn't get hurt like that, if Lillian wasn't awake now, he wasn't going to give up, but he was going to end up very, very hurt. 

He didn't say a word before rushing out of the cafe, running into the shop and looking over a still lying Lillian. His eyes dropped to the floor, tears dripping from his eyes. He softly shook his head, holding his head in his hands, softly sobbing into them.

''Good morning Lillian.''

''Good morning Peter ... '' He rushed to her, grabbing her, holding her, and than kissing her. As he pulled back, he stared at her face, leaning his head onto hers. Softly kissing the top of her head. 

''I've missed you so much.''

''I've missed you too Peter.'' 

Who's screaming as much as I am!? I know this is a very short chapter, but I NEEDED to do this. Lillian is finally awake! I promise to either upload again today or tomorrow. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter enough for a vote, comment, follow and a theory (or baby names). And I'll see you soon! 

-X Violet's-library