Chapter fourteen: The reveal

Peter rushed into Granny's, knowing that most people Lillian cared about were in the cafe. As he stormed in, Baelfire caught sight of him first, frowning as he tapped Henry on the shoulder. Peter rushed to them and Mary Margret, Belle, Hook, Emma and David caught up with them.

''Pan, what is it?''

''It's Lilith -- you have to come with me.''

Lillian was pacing around her room, fully panicking as she held a hand on her heart. It was logic for it to happen, and it explained a lot, but that didn't make her any less scared. Maybe it was just a false, that happens right? No it couldn't. She stopped pacing when Peter rushed in, a bit in front of everyone. He took her into his arms before passing her to Baelfire. 

''Lily, what is it?'' She took a deep breath before getting something out of her back pocket and passing it to him. He looked at it and his mouth fell open, pulling her into a tight hug. ''Oh Lily.'' 

''What is it?'' Hook walked towards his cousin and looked at the device in Baelfire's hands. Henry, David and Emma also walked up to her, Mary's hands flew to her mouth as she gasped.

''You're gonna be a mom ... '' 

''Well, it is surely magical.'' Regina removed her hands from Lillian's stomach, looking at the teenage body the sorceress was in. ''Maybe that's why you had been throwing up so much, your body was carrying magic for two.'' 

Lillian was shaking in Peter's arms, she was terrified. 

''How can I be pregnant ... ?''

''Well love, we-''

''Don't you dare Peter. -- I mean, how ... you are supposed to be the boy who never grows up Peter, and I'll forever be stuck in this body. We'll forever be seventeen, this child will grow up older than us.'' She turned back to Peter before pushing her face into his chest, which resulted in Neal and Henry sitting on either side of her and rubbing her back in comfort.

''It'll be okay sis, you once told me you wanted to be a mom, and you don't have to grow up right away. You can still be a seventeen year old girl if that's what you're worried about.'' Henry tried to reason, but Lily just shook her head.

''I just don't want this child to turn out like I did ... ''

''We'll be lucky if he or she is ... cause you're an amazing person Lilith.'' Killian had taken a seat next to her, forcing her to look at him as he smiled. ''You were a villain, but you proved to be a hero, and you saved many people. If someone can bring up a child -- it's you.'' 

Peter smiled as he kissed the top of Lillian's head, rubbing his hand over her hair afterwards. ''We'll be fine Lilith, we can do anything as long as we have one another, I promise I will not leave you.'' 

She looked up as she gave a weak smile, putting her hand on his cheek before bringing him into a kiss. The other people around her smiled and after she had calmed down, everyone congratulated the couple. 

Maybe Lily was ready for this after all.

So, I realize this is a short chapter, but I didn't know how to put Lily and Peter in this chapter because it was kind off all over the place in my opinion. And you were right @HogwartsStraight, because she IS pregnant. I was debating wherever I should do it or not, but I feel like they are ready for another challenge in their lives. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe a suggestion for a name. See you soon! 

-X Violet's-library