Episode one: The wedding

Walking to Granny's, hand in hand with Peter, Lillian frowned as she saw Regina and Emma talking outside of the diner. She pulled onto his hand as she led him to the two woman, placing a hand on Regina's shoulder as she saw a small tear falling from her cheek. 

''Regina? What's wrong?'' As Peter turned to the savior he frowned at her, she was looking way too guilty. 

''What have you done this time savior?'' He mocked her title, turning back to his girlfriend and the major. He placed his hand on Lillian's shoulder as he studied Regina's face.

''I didn't do it on purpose.'' 

''Did what on pur-'' As Robin, Roland and a woman walked outside, Lillian's jaw dropped onto the ground. Marian. Robin's wife, how did she get here? The evil queen killed her years ago, and Lily was actually seeing it while she was on Neverland. Peter, also knew this and gave his girlfriend a slight nod. 

Kissing her cheek as she smiled at him and he pushed himself past the small now reunited family with a sneer. 

''Marian, please, meet her. She's not at all what you think.'' Lillian quickly stood beside the older woman as she held her hand. She knew what it felt like to need comfort, even if she didn't want it at that moment. ''Regina ... '' He stumbled over his words as he looked at her. ''I-I want you to meet Marian. You too Lily.'' As he turned back to his wife, he bit his lip. ''I want us to talk about this.''

''Wait, were you two ... are you two together.'' Her eyes then landed on Lillian. She had heard enough stories about the teenager, and she actually met her when she was younger. Marian was terrified of a girl so young being able to do such horrible things to people. ''You, and the evil queen? Did you let her near my son? Do you know what she's done? The terror that she's inflicted?'' Her eyes then once more landed on Lillian. ''And what is she doing here?''

''I used to babysit Roland sometimes, don't be so ungrateful because we raised your son because you weren't there. And show some respect will you?'' Now, David, Snow, Neal the second and Neal the first walked out of the diner. 

Baelfire rushed to his sister at the instant, putting an arm around her shoulders as he looked at the woman in front of her. 

''Regina, are you alright?'' Mary Margret asked as she walked closer. ''Lily?''

''What -- what is wrong with you people? W-why are you talking to her? Don't you know who she is?'' Now, also Henry, Peter and Killian walked out of the diner. Frowning at Lillian and Regina, who were now taking in all of the insults being thrown their way.

''Mom, what's going on?'' Henry asked, slowly making his way to Regina. 

''She's a monster. And so is she.'' Pointing to Lillian, she walked closer, pricking her finger at her. ''She is only a teenager, but she likes to harm people, torture them only for her own pleasure.''

''I would stop talking if I were you.'' Peter said as he appeared in front of the woman, slapping her hand away from Lily as he gave Marian a daring look. Almost challenging her to say something about Lillian again. 

Marian then picked Roland up as he looked at Lily, giving her a small, but sad wave before Regina ripped her hand from Lillian's and walked away from the group. ''Regina!'' Lillian tried as she looked at Robin. ''Aren't you going to do something?'' 

As he softly shook his head, Henry walked closer to Lillian as she took him into her arms. ''She's not going to become evil again? She can't, she's come too far now.'' 

''I know kid, I promise, I won't let that happen.'' 

''Agreed buddy, I promised both of your moms to look after you, so that means looking after them as well.'' Neal then led his sister and his son back into the diner, softly stroking Lillian's hair.