Chapter fourteen

Lillian rubbed her eyes as she awoke in Regina's and Zelena's bar. It was only a couch where she had slept on, but she loved it, it was much better than the floor in her cell had been. Regina, or Roni as she was called in this world walked into the room, placing down a tray with some breakfast.

''Weird, I'd think that I'd walk in here and that it was all a dream.'' Lillian chuckled as she nodded in agreement. 

''I have to say, I was thinking the same thing.'' She looked over, smiling at a picture of her children standing on either side of Roni. Regina turned her head and chuckled, grabbing the picture and handing it to her. ''They're so grown up.'' Roni nodded at her.

''They're amazing, not much like you.'' 

''Oh very funny.'' Roni chuckled at her as Lillian took a sip of the tea that stood on the tray, adoring the picture of her children. ''I cannot wait to see them.'' 

''I think the feeling is mutual, Sophie, uh- Luna  talks about you all the time.'' 

''Sophie? Huh, curious name.'' Roni nodded before she got up, throwing a set of clothes towards Lily. 

''Get dressed, I'm opening soon and Lucy is coming.'' Lillian tilted her head as she smiled, she could hardly remember her niece.

Lillian stared at herself in the mirror as she pulled the shirt over her head, smiling at herself. It had been such a long time ago that she'd seen herself, it seemed so surreal. She pushed the backdoor open, seeing Lucy and Regina sit in a corner as Lucy took a hold of a walkie talkie. 

Lillian smiled at her memory when she, Henry and Emma were working on breaking the very first curse.  She smiled as the walkie talkie screeched before Lucy sent Roni a text, smirking at her. 

''Okay, smarty, we'll do it your way.'' Roni than turned her head to Lillian, who stood silently in the door frame. ''Besides, there is someone I want you to meet.'' Lucy turned her head to Lillian, her face lighting up at the sight, rushing to her and hugging her. 

''You're back!'' 

''Actually - I never left.'' Lucy frowned at her before Lillian waved her off. ''Long story, we have other stuff to worry about.'' 

''So... where do we start?''

''Okay, first, we need to find out everything we can about my friend Mr. Samdi.''

''Wait. You're friends with Dr. Facilier?'' Lucy questioned her, pointing at her before she smiled.  ''That's genius. He's a voodoo doctor... of course he'll know a way to cure my dad.''

''He... he might. -- But first, we need to find out what he's really doing in Hyperion Heights.''

''Okay.'' Roni leaned closer to the two, Lillian looking into another direction as her eyes landed on Zelena, quickly realizing that she didn't know Lily was there. 

''This has to stay between us. Kelly can't know.'' Lillian tried to get her attention, but it was already too late. 

''Kelly can't know what?'' Zelena stood behind her, her face moving into a surprised one as she looked at Lillian, pointing at her. ''Since when are you here?''

''Uh, nothing. I was just thinking of adding a kids' menu.''

''In a bar?'' 

''You see, and that attitude is exactly why I didn't want to tell you.'' The three of them got up from their seats, Roni grabbing her bag. ''Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna walk Lucy home. Lock up, will you?'' Lillian quickly got up from her seat, walking out of the cafe. 

Lillian stood in front of the door, wondering if she needed to knock or not, but before she could, she could hear a familiar voice. ''Tiger Lily?'' Her head turned towards the voice she loved, rushing to Luca as she hugged him. 

''Oh Luca, I missed you so much!'' He pulled back from her as he studied her face, smiling when he recognized that she hadn't changed a bit. 

''Since when --?''

''Yesterday night -- Drizella had me locked up but suddenly she ... let me go.'' She smiled at her before pointing at the door. ''You and Sophie are ... ?'' 

''She woke me up.'' Lillian smiled as she nodded at him, it had, thank Neverland, worked out like her and Peter had planned. ''Want to see them?'' She nodded eagerly, following him to the door as he opened it, calling out for Sophie and Hunter.

''Upstairs!'' 

''Well move your butts and come over here, I have a surprise!'' Hunter was the first one downstairs, his eyes rapidly growing as he rushed to his mother.

''Mom!'' She took him into her arms, chuckling as Sophie joined the hug, both of them now as tall as she was. ''How are you here?'' 

''It's a long story, much too long.'' She pulled back, studying their faces as tears sprung into her eyes. ''Let's just say that Drizella had a change of heart, I guess?'' The twins both chuckled a her, Hunter hugging her again while Logan pushed his arm around Sophie's waist. 

''So let me get this straight ... You three are awake, Lucy, Regina, Zelena, Drizella, Facilier and my father?'' Hunter nodded at the words, realizing how much people were actually awake while Henry and Ella somehow weren't. ''And Alice, or Tilly, is awake at some points, but when she takes those pills, she isn't?'' 

''Yup.'' Lillian groaned at those words, if Alice had been fully awake, maybe she could have helped them. ''It's a bit of a mess, really.'' Lillian chuckled at that, nodding at Hunter's words. 

''You couldn't be more right kid.''  

I fulfilled my promise, and another promise is to upload in two days again! I loved to write Lillian fully back into this story and I hope you did too, if you did, please leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading list to stay updated. See you in two days!

-X Violet's-library