Chapter five: Archie

Lillian was sitting on the chair in the pawnshop with her broken foot up another chair while Gold was waving his hand over the cast. 

''I think I'll be able to get it a little better, at least so the cast can get off.'' Lily nodded at her mentor who waved his shining hand over the cast. 

''There, that should do it.'' He got the cast off of her leg and she tried to stand on her foot. She smiled at her adoptive father and nodded. 

''Way better.'' He smiled back at her when she gave him a soft hug before the ground started to shake, making both of them grab the desk. 

''I have to go and see if Henry did anything to cause this.'' Gold nodded at Lillian who walked outside to the old mines. 

She met Ruby and Marco who were already at the old mines which had now collapsed. 

''What happened?'' Marco raised his shoulders and looked back at the krater. 

''One of the mines must have collapsed.'' A car arrived and Lillian was able to make Regina out of it before she ordered everyone around on what to do. Lillian looked over and saw Archie with Henry. She turned back at Regina who called the attention on herself. 

''People of Storybrook, don't be alarmed. We've always know this area is filled with old mining tunnels. But fear not. I am going to make this into a project to make this area safe. We are going to bulldoze it, collapse it and pave it.'' Henry pushed himself through the crowd before Lillian could grab his arm, making her jump after him. 

''Pave it? What if something's down there?'' Regina bend her knees so she was on his level and looked at him. 

''Henry, what are you doing here?'' 

 ''What's down there?'' He whispered while Lillian took a step towards them and put her hands on Henry's shoulders. 

''Nothing, now step back. In fact, everyone please, please step back! Thank you.'' Lillian and Henry joined Emma. 

''What was that?'' Regina walked towards them and pushed Henry towards the car. 

''That's enough, it's dangerous here. Go and sit in the car.'' She then turned to Lillian. 

''I see your foot has healed?'' She nodded. 

''Yes, it wasn't broken after all.'' Regina then turned to Emma and told her to close the area off. Lillian walked with Archie. 

''What do you think happened? And what were you and Henry talking about at this hour?'' Henry then sneaked out of the car. 

''Lilith, Archie. Over here.'' He ducked away again after Emma saw him as well and walked towards all of them. 

 ''This requires all of operation Cobra. All of you.'' Archie turned to Lillian who just nodded towards Henry. 

''I didn't know I was in the operation.'' Henry sighed. 

''Of course you are, you know everything. We can't let her do this what if there's something down there.'' Emma looked over to Archie who tilted his head at Lillian and Henry. 

''It are just some old tunnels.'' Lily frowned. 

''Which just happen to collapse after you came? You're changing it, the curse is weakening.'' Lillian was surprised with how desperate she sounded. 

''That's not what happened, and both of you know it.'' Henry looked over to Emma who looked at Archie for help but he didn't know what to do either. Lillian placed her hands on Henry's shoulders and looked at Emma with a pleading look.