Chapter two: Back to our land

''If you are looking for a family member, come to the front table. If you need counseling, Dr. Hopper has a sign-up sheet. If the wraith damaged your house, there are cots at the school.'' Ruby called out over the town square, walking towards Lillian and mother Superior. 

''This is getting out of hand, people are panicking and they don't know what to do.'' Lillian turned to Blue, before turning to Henry who was watching in his book. 

''It's okay, it'll be fine. We just need everyone to remain calm. I have a feeling our prince is working on something right now.''

''Don't get your hopes up Red, you know how the marriage worked. Charming did the fighting while Snow did the talking.'' Lillian told her, grabbing a few towels and walking away to see what Henry was up to. Just as she sat down next to him she heard a familiar voice. 

'Henry! Have you seen Blue? Mother superior.''

''No, but everyone is looking for you.''

''Do we know where Rump-- Mr. Gold is?'' Ruby asked, sadly eyeing Lily in the process.

''Wait, does the queen still have power?'' Archie asked

''I thought I would find my boy.'' Marco piped up. ''Are the list complete?'' He asked as David, Henry, Red and Lillian turned around, running towards the registration desk. 

''He's gotta be planning something!''  Henry yelled, taking Lillian's hand.

''Hey, let me ask you something, are the nuns still nuns, or can they, you know, date?''

''Uh, I don't know. Blue!'' He walked towards the former fairy, the others right behind him, ignoring the other comments that people were shouting at them. ''Could there be a tree on this side? The way we sent Emma trough as a baby? Maybe I can go after them that way.''

''It's possible, but without fairy dust to guide us here, uh, no, it's hopeless.''

''You'll find another way. In the book, things always look worse right before there is good news.'' Lillian pulled him close to her, not really seeing eye to eye on this argument.

''Terrible news! Terrible news! We were out of town limits. Tell them who you think you are, Sneezy!'' Lily frowned, tilting her head a little when Sneezy began to talk.

''Will you stop calling me that? You know who I am. I'm Tom Clarke, I own the dark star pharmacy. What's going on here?''

''If you cross the border, you forget everything again ... we're trapped in here.'' Lillian stated, looking at David who was looking very worried. Everyone started talking over each other, David was lost so Lilith pushed her way through the crowd, standing on a table. 

''Everyone listen up now! We don't have the answers at this moment, give us two hours and we'll answer all of your questions. Right now we have other priorities. Go and register, find family members and help the ones without a house now. Please, just give us time!'' Ruby and David walked up to her, looking very worried about the teenager.

''What is your plan?'' Ruby asked, Henry finding his way to his babysitter, grabbing her hand.

''I have no idea.'' Lily told them, grabbing Henry's hand and pulling him along. 

-----------Once upon a time---------

Lilith was watching over Bealfire who was currently curled up close to the fire. He was exhausted after the Lost Boys made him play with them. When she'd returned to camp he was badly injured, actually allowing Lily to heal him with her magic. She softly waved her hand through his bushy brown hair, thinking back to everything Rumple had told her about him. He somewhat reminded her of Rumpelstiltskin. She did miss her old mentor, but she was getting more and more used to being on the island with Peter, Bealfire, Felix and the other lost boys. She didn't like it, and she still couldn't hear the flute. She stopped playing with Bea's hair, getting up and softly walking over to Peter's hut. 

''Come in Lily.'' He said before she'd even reached the door. She walked into the tent, humming a soft tune, making Peter smirk at her. 

''Something funny Pan?''

''Oh, I was just thinking Love.''  He took an intimating step towards her.

''Don't call me that.''  She said, immediately taking a step to the back corner of the room. 

''Well, why not?'' Ignoring her, he stepped towards her. Before, she would have left after the first sentence, but somehow, her magic wasn't working when she was around Peter. As if the blood magic that bound her to Rumple, was bounding her to Peter. ''After all, I've called you that before.''  

-----------Once upon a time---------

''Come on, Gramps, pick up.'' Henry talked to the phone, getting no answer from David. Lillian walked in without the hat when Red walked towards her Grandmother. 

''Please everyone, just be patient. I'm sure he's going to be here any second.'' She looked at Granny's crossbow and softly shook her head. ''Granny, do you really need that?''

''We got a lawless town Ruby, damn right I need it.'' Lillian walked over to Henry when Regina walked into the building. 

''No need for a fuss, it's just little old me.'' Lily quickly stepped out of the crowd, raising her hands. ''Don't bother Lilith.'' She sent her flying into a wall. As her body came in contact with a wall, a loud groan filled the room. Her head snapped towards the older woman, the color of blood filled her eyes as she stood up, holding her back straight she ran over to Ruby and Granny. 

Granny then shot an arrow at Regina, which she caught in her hands, burning it and sending the fire at the citizens, Lily raised her hands, creating a shield from the fire. ''What do you want?'' She yelled at her, still holding her hands in the air just in case she was going to attack again.

''Me, she wants me.'' Henry walked past her, looking into her eyes as they started to fill with tears. ''Okay, i'll come with you. Just ... leave them alone.'' 

''That's my boy.'' Lillian looked at the mayor, almost grabbing Henry out of her arms when they passed her. 

Lillian was sitting at the Tollbridge with the hat of the mad Hatter's. She was looking at it before concentrating on opening a portal to her previous home. Her body was starting to tickle, the familiar feeling of magic going through her body. She smiled as she opened her eyes, but before she could do anything, she was sucked into the void, back to her own land. 

So, Lilith is going to the Enchanted forest, but nobody knows she succeeded. Hoe will Mr. Gold, Henry and David react when they talk to Aurora in her dreams? Find out in my next chapter which i'll be uploading Wednesday. I hope you enjoyed this bonus chapter and don't forget to vote, comment, follow or leave a suggestion/theory for my story! 

-X Violets-library