Chapter eighteen: Two sick souls

''The Underworld? I don't understand.I used a tracking spell so the cyclone would bring me to Zelena.''

''Well that explains it,'' Lily commented as she rested her body against the doorway, looking at her friend who was sitting on the bed with a confused look on her face as she turned to Lillian. ''Zelena is in here as well.'' She explained softly

''Wait, love, you came down here looking for Zelena?'' Killian looked at Regina and Lillian, Lillian looking down at the ground, she was still a bit shaken up by Hades pretending to be Peter. Regina sighed and crossed her arms over her chest.

''Why am I not surprised? What did my sister do now?'' 

''It's my friend, Dorothy. Zelena wanted her magic slippers so that she could get back to her baby.'' 

''Ruby, what did Zelena do to your friend?'' Snow asked as she looked at Lillian, who was peeling herself of of the doorway. 

''That's why I'm here. I don't know. Dorothy went to face her and just disappeared. Mulan and I looked everywhere, but we couldn't find her.'' Ruby sighed as Lillian came to sit next to her, after all of their time in Storybrooke, the two of them were best friends. ''Lily, this is all my fault. None of this would have happened if I hadn't show up in Oz. It's just one more life that I have destroyed because of what I am.''

''That is not true, and you know it. Don't ever doubt yourself like that, Red.''

''Ruby, we'll find out what happened to Dorothy. I promise.'' Snow added, Ruby looked at the two of them before Lillian pulled her into a hug, she could see that Ruby cared about Dorothy more than just a friend.

''There's only one way we're gonna do that. It's time to talk to Zelena.'' 

''I'm coming. I actually thought we were getting somewhere with her.''

''David. Will you do something while I'm gone? -- Well, we haven't Neal hasn't heard our voices in days, - and I'm getting a little -'' 

''Yeah, me too. I'll call him for the both of us.'' 

''I'll come with.'' Both Snow and David turned to see Lillian standing behind David, she smiled at them and gave a soft nod. ''I want to contact Peter and the twins as well, and you could use the help.'' 

''Thank you. Oh, take Hook with you. Streets aren't safe for anyone to be alone right now.'' 

''Yeah, I'll be careful. Believe me, I will tell Neal the reason why his mother is not on the line 'cause she's out doing what she does best, being a hero.''

''Careful, lad. Hades has eyes and ears everywhere. We can't trust anyone here.'' Henry, Lillian, David and Hook walked next to each other as Henry turned his head to the phone booth, frowning as he turned to Lillian, who had an arm around his shoulders.

''Is the line always this long?'' 

''It's not a line. Something's wrong. Hey! What do you think you're doing?'' All four of them rushed to Cruella, Lillian sensing something was going on with the magic around the phone booth, she looked at Cruella with hatred in her eyes. 

''What does it look like, darling? I'm fulfilling my mayoral responsibilities by supervising some municipal improvements. Get on with it, Claude. Rip it out.'' Lillian extended her arm, binding the booth onto her magic. 

''No, no, no, no! This is the only chance these people have to contact their loved ones.''

''Oh, you mean it's your only opportunity to reach out and haunt your infant son. Looks like Chisel Chin, Jr. Will just have to go to bed without what I can imagine are terribly dull bedtime stories.''