Chapter nineteen: Cruella de Vil

''You have to remember something else about the author, some way to find him. Now think.'' 

''If you say the words 'the author' one more time, I swear that I'm going to explode!'' Lillian sighed as David placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to provide some comfort to the young teenager.

''We told you everything we know.'' David looked at his blond haired daughter as she set on a stern look on her face, glancing at both of her parents.

''Are we sure about that? Because secrets just keep coming out.'' 

''Okay. You're clearly still upset.''

''Yes, I am still upset!'' Lillian sighed again and shook her head at Emma, actually ready to snap in her face to give her a wake-up call. ''You're the ones that told me there is always a right way. A heroic way, and what you did to Maleficent's child --''

''It was our only option. To make sure you'd grow up ... good'' 

''I'm sorry but if it were me --''

''Alright, listen up savior.'' Lillian set herself in front of Emma, glaring her eyes out. ''Be grateful for what they did, because without them, your heart would be as black as mine. I could only wish that someone would take my darkness away, but they can't. So stop complaining about it and finally get over yourself!'' Lillian shook her head as she looked at Emma. ''So please, kindly shut your mouth already.'' 

When she finally stopped, Regina and Killian walked in, Killian seeing the distress his cousin was in and walking up to her, allowing her to hug him.

''Regina where have you been?''

''In the middle of a very bad day. I'll tell you the whole story later, after I rescue Robin Hood.''

''What are you talking about?'' Lillian parted herself away from Killian a bit, frowning at Regina, after everything she had done, she was going to help again. 

''Well, I called the number you gave me, and Marian answered, but it wasn't Marian, it was Zelena. She is in with Gold and I have to go and save him.''

''If he's in with the crocodile, he's not just going to let you waltz in.'' 

''Maybe not her, but he still won't hurt me. If he tries anything, I got your back Regina.'' Regina smiled grateful at the teenage sorceress, softly nodding her head at her as she smirked. 

--------Once upon a time--------

The author was sitting closely to Lilith, she was walking around town, her navy blue dress on her body and her black cloak around her shoulders. If there was anyone he disliked more than Rumpelstiltskin , it was his student Lilith. Her heart was even darker than his was, and that while she was a seventeen year old girl.

When she was on Neverland, he recorded her story and made her fall in love with Peter Pan, thinking it would have been pure torture for her, instead, she enjoyed it. Peter Pan appeared to be in love with her as well, and he hated it. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Peter and Neal met up with Lillian and the others after she had told them what was going on with Robin hood. 

''Well, we should have gone with Belle, if there is anyone who is able to get something out of our father, it's us.'' 

''That's the thing, Belle isn't Belle at this moment, Regina has her heart ... '' The two boys looked at the teenager, somewhat worried for the older woman. ''So, we're going to get ready to get to New York. I should be fine -- ''She lifted up her hands, her gloves on them. ''I still have these, but I'm afraid neither of you should come.'' 

''What? I lived in New York, surely I'll be fine.'' 

''I know, but, having a loved one close when there is someone who's trying to kill you, it's very dangerous.'' Lillian frowned as she heard both her and Neal's phone go over. She grabbed her phone and looked at the video message Henry sent her.

Apparently De Vil had kidnapped Henry and it was either killing the Author, or she was going to kill Henry. 

''Well, according to his phone, he is a few miles south of the toll bridge.'' Lillian passed the phone to David and Mary Margret, who were sitting next to each other. 

''So what now?''

''Time to get our hands dirty and do whatever it takes to get him back.'' 

''You're not actually considering Cruella's demand to kill the author.'' David looked at Peter, Lillian and Regina who slightly raised their shoulders. 

''Of course not, even if we could find the author, it wouldn't be half the fun of killing Cruella.''

''Now that, I agree with.'' Lillian smiled as she already rose to her feet, being pushed back into place by David. She glared at him before Peter chuckled, putting a hand on her shoulder. 

''Regina, Lily!''

''What? It's Emma's heart we're trying to protect, not ours.'' 

''If we go in guns blazing we risk hurting Henry.'' Emma turned to Lillian and Regina, leaning back into her chair. 

''We have four people with magic on our side, I think we'll be fine.'' Peter put his hand on Lillian's, smirking as she as well gave a nod.

''Well, if the author is enemies with Cruella, maybe he knows the best way to defeat her.''

''We may be able to help wit that.'' Mary Margret turned to her husband, smiling at him. 

''We went back to the convent and found the flask that we gave him.'' He turned to the rest of the people on the table. ''He dropped it as he escaped. A locator spell might work on it.''

''Sounds like a perfect job for you two.'' Emma looked a bit bored, turning to Hook and Regina. ''I'll take Hook and Regina and we'll scope out the area.''

Neal, Lily and Peter turned to one another. ''And the three of us?'' 

''You'll figure it out.'' She smirked as she walked out, leaving a stunned Lillian.   

Lillian had decided to scope out the woods, luckily for her, she was able to hear magic when it was there. While Emma, Regina and Hook were tricked by her mentor's magic, she wasn't. 

''Someone, please help me!'' She listened through the magic and smirked, walking to the edge of the forest, seeing Henry, Pongo and Cruella.

''Who says you can't teach an old dog tricks? You shouldn't have run.''  

''And you shouldn't have kidnapped him.'' Lillian walked out of the tree line, smirking at Henry as he smiled brightly at her, happy to see his old babysitter coming to the rescue once more. 

''You again, you really have some strong magic, don't you Lilith?'' She gave a nod as she walked past Cruella and pet Pongo on his head, making the magic disappear. She smiled as she was able to put Henry under her arm, making sure he was safe again. 

''You shouldn't have hurt him while I was alive.'' Her eyes turned bright red, smirking as Henry got the hint and took a step back, allowing her to do her thing. 

''Lillian, don't.'' Emma appeared next to them, snapping Lillian out of her trance. Lillian shook her head, and summoned her magic, sending Cruella of the edge. She turned her head down to see Cruella lying on the ground. She took a small breath before turning back, the red eyes turning blue again. 

Welcome back to my story, I made this one a bit longer because the last chapter was way too short! So, I also decided to upload this a day early. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did, please leave a vote, comment, follow and maybe even a theory on my story. I'll see you on Thursday!

-X Violet's-library