Chapter fifteen: A threat

Walking a few steps behind her brothers, Lillian did her best to give the two some space. Even if she had not seen Baelfire in at least three decades, Henry needed more time with his father. She smiled as he looked at her, giving her the sweetest smile she had ever seen as he brought her in between himself and Henry, putting his arm around her while Henry slipped his hand into hers. 

''So, uh, you like pizza?'' Neal asked as he looked at Henry's and Lillian's locked hands. Thinking of how he had done the same thing once. 

''Yeah. L-let me guess. You're gonna tell me the best pizza's in New York and I gotta try it, right?'' 

''Actually, it's in the kingdom of Damarian on the north shore of the dragon fields of Zorn.'' Henry frowned as Lillian gave a soft giggle, remembering a similar story he told her once on Neverland. ''Nahh, it's in New York.'' Pointing at a shop he smiled at the both of them. ''Here, let's get you a slice.'' 

''So, you're really from there?''

''Yeah, I am.'' 

Walking back outside, Lily looked at her father and Emma, softly raising her eyebrows. 

''What are we talking about?'' Neal asked as he took a bite out of his pizza slice, hoping to start a conservation between the three adults. 

''Emma, Neal wanted to show me the museum. Do you think we can go back to the apartment and get my camera?'' Lillian and Emma both frowned as he said her first name instead of just calling her mom. 

''Yeah, well, I thought kids like culture, right?'' Henry nodded, slipping his hand into Lillian's again, practically pulling her away from the adults.

''Yeah, sure.'' She looked at the babysitter and Henry. ''Do you like the pizza?''

''Yes, it is delicious, cheesy and doesn't lie.''   

------------Once upon a time------------

Not being able to find Baelfire or Lilith, Peter was able to put the loose ends together. As he walked through the jungle he stopped in his tracks. The two young teenagers were sitting next to each other. Lilith's head was on Bealfire's shoulder while his head was leaning on hers. Her arm wrapped around his neck as his was loosing around her waist.

Jealousy was not something Peter was taking a liking in. Any time that a lost boy and particularly Baelfire was anywhere close HIS Lilith. They were staring at each other as they were  talking about something Peter could not make out. 

Moving his hand from her waist to her hand, Baelfire held it closely as he brought it to his lips. Peter jumped in between them, pulling Lily away from Bealfire. Only now seeing the tears on her cheeks. 

''Lily? What's wrong...?''

------------Once upon a time------------

Walking in between Mr. Gold and Henry, Lillian was holding onto Henry's hand. 

''So, should I call you grandpa now?'' Lily frowned at the question, who would want t call Rumpelstiltskin his grandfather? 

''Call me whatever you like.'' Gold replied in a harsh tone. Lillian looked at him as she shook her head at him, warning him not to say another word to him.

''He's a good kid. And Lily I-I ... wow. I'd never thought I would see her again. She hasn't changed at all to be very honest.'' Emma gave a soft nod, barely giving any sign that she was listening. ''Hey, I'm trying my best here.''

''I know. We all are it's just -- we're going to have to go back home. You could come with us, it would be nice for both Henry and Lillian. I've seen your apartment, you don't have a lot going on here.''

''Looks can be deceiving, I've been meaning to tell you something -- listen I-'' 

''So Neal, do you think we can take the subway?'' Henry appeared in front of them, Lillian waiting in front of the door as she was talking with her adoptive father. 

Following Henry and Neal up to the apartment she heard a loud sound, running downstairs she sent her cousin flying into the wall as she pushed him. ''Killian!'' running next to Mr. Gold she shook her head rapidly, moving her hand over his chest, her fingers tingling as the spell was on the tip of her tongue. 

''Goddamn Dreamshade.'' Turning back to Emma she gave a soft nod. ''It's the same stuff as when he hit my ribs.'' Bealfire turned to her in a big frown as she shrugged.

''We have to get to his ship.'' Rumple told Emma as he moved his hand to his chest while placing his other on top of Lillian's hand. Tears stained her eyes as she gave him a soft smile, trying to stay positive. 

''Well, the only one who knows how to sail it wants you dead.'' 

''No, I know how to do it.'' Neal stood up, walking towards his phone, glancing a Lily. 

''You know how to sail a ship?''

''Both of us.'' Lillian replied as she moved to Bae's side. Placing a hand on his shoulder. 

------------Once upon a time------------

Sitting in Peter's hut, Lilith was watching the lost boys and even Baelfire play hide and seek. Her legs were dangling out of the hut as she sat on the ledge. Smiling as Darren caught Felix behind one of the trees. A set of arms appeared around her waist, leaning into Peter's embrace she gave a soft content sigh. 

He waved his hand through her curly hair, putting a bracelet around her wrist. 'My love.' She gave a soft gasp as she looked at the bracelet, he lifted her chin up, making her look at him. Pressing a long loving kiss on her lips. Looking back at the lost boys, Baelfire was the last one who had not been caught yet. She smiled as he looked at her, giving her a small wave. 

------------Once upon a time------------

Holding onto Rumple's hand, Lillian was fighting against the magic under her skin. Looking up as Henry walked into the room. ''Emma you need to see this, it's David and Mary Margret.'' Showing her his phone, Emma turned to Lily and Mr. Gold. 

''Bad news, Gold.'' 

''What could be worse than a incurable poison?'' Gold hissed as Lillian pressed on his wound again. 

''I don't know you tell me. You got a dagger hidden somewhere in Storybrook that is the source of all your power? Yeah ... Cora's after it. The only way to prevent her from getting it is letting David and Mary Margret get it first.'' 

''Yeah, let Cora try.''

''Rumple, you can't be serious. I swear if i'm getting compelled by that thing I will personally kill you with my own bare hands. Where the hell did you put it?'' When he didn't reply Lillian took a deep breath. ''Bea is coming with us to Storybrook, it's too much of a risk.'' He looked at his ward, sighting as he knew he was defeated. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I LOVE writing about Baelfire and Lillian and their relationship. I have something planned for their teenage years but to be very honest i'm still doubtful about that. If you have it figured out tell me your theory about my idea! I hope you enjoyed this #Pilith moment as well. If you did, don't forget to vote, comment, follow or even leave a theory/suggestion! 

-X Violets-library