Chapter four: Cinderella

Lillian was baby-sitting Henry that afternoon. She was sitting next to him while she was still eating her lunch with Henry reading a comic book. 

''Now, I know you think otherwise but I don't enjoy these Saturday council meetings. Sometimes they are just unavoidable. You know the rules?'' Lillian nudged Henry who put his comic book down. 

''Yes on homework, no on TV and stay inside.'' Regina smiled and walked up to him. 

''Good boy, now... under no circumstances you will leave this house. Or there will be consequences.'' Henry looked up to his adoptive mom and frowned. 

''You mean don't go to see my mom?'' Regina let out a loud breath and looked down at Henry while Lillian put another spoon full of her lunch into her mouth. 

''She's not your mother. She's just a woman passing through.'' She walked out the door saying she'd be back at five o'clock. Lillian counted the seconds in her head. Seven entire seconds before henry jumped up. 

''She's gone. Let's go.'' He grabbed his backpack and Lillian stared at her lunch. 

''Can I eat first?'' He shook his head and grabbed her hand. 

''No, come on!'' Lillian got dragged around by Henry until they reached Mary Margret's place. As he pulled her onto the stairs he stopped in front of the door and opened it without knocking. 

''Hey Emma I was thinking we-'' He stopped in his tracks and Lillian almost walked into him. She glanced over his dark hair to see her adoptive father with Emma.

 ''Hello Henry.'' Lillian's boss smiled at Henry while he just stared at him. 

''How are you doing?'' Lily raised an eyebrow. 

''Gold? What are you doing here?'' She then saw the red line on his head and stepped around Henry towards him. 

''What the hell happened?'' She brushed her hand over the place making Gold shut his eyes for a second and brushing her hand away, telling her he'd tell her later. 

''Good... give my regards to your mother and.'' He stared a the door, glancing back at Emma. 

''Goodluck miss Swan. I'll see you in a few hours Lillian.'' She nodded and turned back to Henry and then at all of the boxes. 

''This is all you brought?'' Henry looked around as well and laughed. 

''Henry, what are you doing here?'' She turned accusing eyes onto his baby-sitter. 

''Why did you bring him here?'' Lillian looked at her before turning to Henry. 

''You try to stop him.'' Smirking when Emma raised her shoulders as if she was saying 'fair enough.' 

 ''My mom is gone till five. I thought we could hang out.'' Emma looked over to her son before smiling at him. 

''I wish I could kid. But there is something I need to do.'' Lily shut the door behind her and turned back to the ten year old and his mother before turning back to the staircase and ran downstairs with them. 

''Who are you after?'' Emma put a box down with a huff. 

''Ashley.'' Lillian froze in her spot, she couldn't just let Rumple take Cinderella's child. It was hers, of course she'd warn her years back but it was just a little too... cruel. 

''Please let us help?'' Henry asked his mom with pleading eyes before he jumped up and pouted his upper lip. 

''No, it could be dangerous.'' Henry laughed at the statement and clapped his hands together.