Chapter twenty-one/two: Final battle

''Lily? -- Lily!?'' Peter's eyes roamed around, desperately trying to find his wife as he held onto both of his children. 

''She's over here Peter.'' His head turned to see Robin Hood not much further from him, Lillian getting up from where she was sitting, a small cut on the top of her forehead. Robin held her by her waist as she was getting herself steady. 

She looked around, trying to spot somebody in the crowd. ''Where's Rumple?'' Her eyes roamed around again, not seeing Rumple, Belle, Gideon, Emma or Henry anywhere. ''Henry? Henry!'' 

''They're gone.'' Lillian's eyes now finally rested on the other people around her. All of them were back in their old clothing of the enchanted forest. She met up with the three of them as she looked at Killian and Baelfire, happy to see them still in one piece. 

''The fairy... she's as good as her word. She ripped us apart.''

''Ripped us apart?! Where the blazes are we?!'' Hook snapped at Regina, before Snow and David had a good look around, frowning at the place they were standing in.

''This is... our palace.'' David breathed out as he held onto Neal, who was clinging onto his father desperately. 

''What now?''

''We're in the Enchanted Forest.'' Lillian answered for him, Baelfire putting a hand on his sister's shoulder as they both looked at the former pirate before Regina spoke up.

''Well, she has panache, I'll give her that. She took you from your wedding to theirs.''

''This is where we got married.''

''Right before we were cursed.''

''If she thinks she can rip this family apart.'' Snow stopped for a moment, her eyes resting on the people around her. ''curses have never stopped us before. Today will be no different. We'll get Emma and Henry back. Wherever they may be.''

''And it will... because, Miss Swan... until you're ready to destroy the book and make a clean break from this fantasy world, you'll remain locked up.'' The family was staring at the mirror in Regina's castle, Lillian's eyes a blood red as she looked at it.

''Oh, that bitch.'' Regina walked away from the mirror as the sight dissapeared, Lillian balding her fists together, wanting to hit the mirror before Baelfire grabbed her hand.

''She's taunting us.''

''Get her back. It's your mirror.'' 

''Which she is controlling.''

''Why? What is she doing?'' They all heard a loud sigh coming from Lillian, all of their heads turned towards her before she rubbed her forehead.

''It's the Final Battle.''

''The Final Battle? In a nuthouse?'' 

''Well, clearly, it wasn't what we thought it was.'' She snapped at her cousin. 

''Clearly.''

''Her soul.'' When nobody seemed to catch on, except for Peter, she sighed again. ''She's the Savior. Of course the Final Battle isn't a war. It's a battle for her soul, for her belief, her hope.''

''I don't get it. What does she gain if Emma stops believing?''

''I think I might know.''

''Zelena.''

''What is she doing here?''

''Helping, thank you very much.'' Zelena spoke up as she showed Jefferson's hat, Lillian groaning at the sight. She didn't have much fond memories of that thing, nor Jefferson for that matter.