Chapter seventeen: Arrival

'' "The Final Battle"?''

''According to that weasel, Isaac, that's what these hieroglyphs mean.'' Lillian looked at hieroglyphs written on the page. While Baelfire, Luna and Peter were working on Killian on Neverland, Lillian and Liam were helping Emma, Henry, David and Regina.

''We really are at the end of the book.'' Emma spoke as she looked through the story book. There were only a few blank pages left in there. 

''We should have seen this coming. -- Back in the Enchanted Forest, when Rumplestiltskin told us you were destined to be the Savior, he said you would have to fight the Final Battle. We thought that meant breaking the original curse. We ... We never would have put you through that wardrobe if we knew it was gonna lead to this.''

''And it's fine. I'm not gonna lose. Come on, kid. Let's go to the library and see if we can find something to decipher exactly what this means.'' As Emma passed the book with hieroglyphs to Henry, her hand started to shake again, making Lillian snatch the book away from her hand.

''It's going to be okay, Mom.'' Henry spoke up as Lily passed the book to him, giving him a sad smile on his way out.

''Her story can't end like this. Hook's trapped in another realm. Her parents are stuck apart. She can't go into the Final Battle without her family.''

''I agree. But unless you or Snow sleepwalk, Emma's going to have to settle for only one Charming.''

''Unless you break the curse you put us under.''

''Wow, no yelling.''

''I know, and I'm working on an antidote.'' Regina glanced at Lily and Liam, who were looking at the story book in wonder. ''This kind of magic takes time, testing, and experimenting to be sure.''

''Testing?'' Lily questioned, her eyebrows frowning together. ''You have something?''

''Okay, yes, I may have something, but it could be dangerous or life-threatening.''

''Our daughter is about to face the biggest fight of her life. We'll do whatever it takes to be with her. Now, whatever you have... it'll work. It has to.'' David glanced back at his wife, smiling at her peaceful body. ''I mean, it's not like it's the first curse we've ever woken up from.''

Lillian had dropped of Liam at home, quickly checking on how the progress of her cousin was going. They hadn't gotten that much further, but Peter was working on sending his shadow to the island he once controlled. 

Lillian continued her way to the Pawn shop, smiling at her adoptive father as he welcomed her into his arms. After all the fighting and bickering, he enjoyed having her back in his company. 

''Hello Lilith.'' She smiled at her old name, it had been a while since anyone had called her that. She pulled herself out of his embrace, smiling back at him. ''It's good to see you.''

''It's good to see you too Rumple.'' She sighed as she held onto her necklace. ''I just wish the circumstances were better.'' When she noticed his frown, she took the hint. ''We found pixie flowers.'' His eyes turned to realization, knowing they only grow for one reason, the presence of great danger. 

''Are the twins safe?'' 

''They are with Peter and Baelfire. We found out Killian is on Neverland so they're working on getting him back here.'' She gave a soft nod. ''They're safe with Peter.'' 

After spending a lot of time in the Pawn shop along with Belle, reading every book about other realms, she could hear the bell jingle. She frowned before she could hear the familiar voice speaking.