Chapter four

Lillian and Baelfire were playing with baby Gideon as he sat on Lily's lap. It was Gideon's birthday party today and they were getting ready as Rumple kept taking pictures of his three children all sitting together. He smiled as Lily looked up at him, waving her golden hand at him, splashing some water into his face. 

Baelfire smiled at her as he took his half-brother from his adoptive sister so she could get ready to get Peter and the twins. She thanked him as she rubbed on Gideon's head, saying a quick goodbye before leaving the garden.

--------Once upon a Seattle--------

Sophie had decided to dress up slightly for Halloween, she was wearing a tiger Lily costume from Peter Pan as she walked into the chicken cafe where Jacinda worked. She smiled at the woman as she walked in, being one of the few people in there. 

''Here to pick up Lucy's costume?'' Sophie nodded at those words as she subconsciously playing with the fabric of her dress, waiting for Jacinda to return. She politely smiled as she took the skeleton costume from Jacinda, inspecting it for a short amount of time.

''Sorry you can't take her.''

''That's alright, I'm already happy you get to bring her her costume before we leave her with Ivy.'' Sophie nodded at those words before Jacinda smiled at her. ''Tiger Lily?''   

Sophie chuckled as she held up the dress in her hand. ''Yup...'' When Jacinda frowned at her, she raised her shoulders slightly. ''I don't really like to dress up, but I promised Lucy.'' 

''Thank you.'' With another polite smile and nod, she left the cafe, her eyes darting to a boy in the corner as a blush creeped onto her face. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Luna smiled as she beat Luca in yet another game of shooting an arrow. She smirked at him as Peter sneaked up behind them, smiling at his daughter. 

''Geez Luca, are you that bad or is Luna that good?'' He questioned his lost boy as Luca sighed loudly before Sophie sneaked a kiss on his cheek. 

''Both.'' 

''Hey!'' He yelled back at her, Peter chuckling at his daughter's words. ''I'm not that bad, you're using magic, that's unfair.''  He sneaked his arm around her waist as she leaned her head on his shoulder, a bright smile on her face. 

Peter looked at his daughter as she pulled Luca away from him again. At first he had to get used to the face that his daughter was dating one of the lost boys, but when he saw how happy they were, he couldn't help but be happy for them. After all the trauma that Luna and Liam had gone through, he was happy to see either of them happy. For Luna, it was Luca that made her happy. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Hunter was sitting at Jacinda's work with some fries as he smirked at Jacinda and Henry making conversation. He could just feel the energy coming off of the both of them, being an Empath just as his mother was. 

He had stopped listening to Henry trying to ask Jacinda out until he heard a name he hadn't expected. ''Ivy. What are you doing here?'' Hunter got up from his seat, knowing that Icy was suppose to babysit Lucy. ''Where is Lucy?''