Chapter nine: Hansel and Gretel

Lillian walked into the comic store and saw Henry with two more kids. One blond girl and a dark haired boy. She frowned and walked inside. 

''That's why you were talking to me. So your brother could put that stuff in there.'' Lily walked inside and looked over to Henry. 

''Henry? What's going on?'' The man looked at the teenager. 

''Who might you be?'' 

''Lillian Gold... Henry's babysitter.'' Mr. Clarke frowned at her with a look of distress when she told him her last name. 

''Well miss Gold, he was shop lifting, see for yourself.'' Lily chuckled and shook her head. 

''Henry doesn't even eat those, he hates them.'' The two children snickered and Lillian turned to face them with a way too sweet smile on her face.

 ''If you didn't know, dears, my guardian basically owns this town... so I have a way of finding out. Certain. Things.'' Both children went pale, and when they did that something clicked in her head. Hansel and Gretel... Lillian bit her lip before she got out her phone and texted Emma. 

''The sheriff will be here in a few minutes.'' Mr. Clarke looked at her again and she smirked while she blocked the door so the other two couldn't get out. After four minutes Emma appeared behind her and frowned and tilted her head to the right so she could see Henry while Lillian explained the situation. After Lily explained all of it she decided to sent him home while she stayed there with Emma. He gave her a quick hug and left the store. ''Did you call their parents?'' Lillian shook her head. 

''The number was disconnected.'' Emma looked from the teenager to the two kids in front of her. 

''Did you give him a fake number, then why is it disconnected?'' She asked the siblings after the girl shook her head. 

''Because our parents couldn't pay the bill.'' Lily grabbed a box and read the label before passing it to Emma. 

''You guys were just trying to help them...'' The boy nodded softly and the girl looked at Lillian. 

''Please, don't arrest us. It will give our parents even more trouble.''

------------Once upon a time-------------

Lilith was running into the woods when she saw a dozen more knights. 

''A round two? Seriously, did you not see me killing all of those others? You know what, bring. It. On!'' all of the knights charged at her. She twirled around herself and started to rip two hearts out at once. She ducked away for another blade going for her head while she crushed both hearts. Her breath was beginning to become faster, her hair was in front of her face and her hands were getting even more slippery after pulling the hearts out. Two more knights came running at her and one of them got her onto the floor before the pushed a knife into his side and turned him around, pushing the knife in his heart. She rolled away from the blade that cut her hair a little. She got onto her feet and softly touched the blade that was coming towards her, making it turn into dust. She smirked and pushed her hand into his chest and pulled his heart out. She looked in his eye, tilted her head and looked back at the heart. She shook her head once and lifted the heart to her lips. 

''Leave and tell your so called queen that she can stop this hunt on me, because she'll lose it.'' She then ripped the heart in two and pushed both parts back. She watched him leave and turned back to the dead bodies around her. 

''I told you not to hunt me down idiots...'' She walked over a few bodies and continued her way to Rumple's castle.

---------------Once upon a time---------------