Chapter seven: Magic too strong

Waking up a day later, Lillian sat up onto her bed, looking at her phone to find out what time it was. 

''Good morning.'' Her eyes snapped up to Peter walking into the room, planting a kiss on her head. ''How are you feeling love?''

''A bit better, but I still feel like throwing up.''

''Well, you've slept for twelve hours, I couldn't wake you up at all after those sixty minutes. We still don't know what has happened, but Rumple is working on it as we speak.'' Lily gave a weak nod as he helped her stand up. She held her hand on her stomach, but nothing left it.

Joining David, Elsa, Hook and Emma to find the snow queen, Lillian and Peter rushed behind them as Emma blew onto a candle and trapped the snow queen on her spot. Lillian stayed a bit close to Peter and to Killian just to make sure nothing went wrong. 

As  the chains appeared around the Snow queens wrists, Peter smirked. ''Nice job savior.''

''You did it!'' Elsa called out, bringing Emma into a hug as Emma was still in shock of what just happened. 

''Yeah, I guess I did.'' But Lily wasn't so sure of it, the snow queen didn't look distressed at all. Lillian looked in between the two as she slightly shook her head, something was off about this situation, and she was going to find out what it was. 

--------Once upon a time--------

Turning to the side to throw up one more time, Rumple walked into her room, smirking at the teenage Lilith. 

''Stop smirking and fix me.'' 

''Well, that is the problem Dearie, I can't.'' Her blood red eyes snapped up and stared right at him. ''You have to fix this curse by yourself.''

''Curse? What curse?''

''You're magic of course!'' He giggled as he walked out of the room, leaving a confused Lilith behind. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''All right queenie, time to talk.'' As Emma, Elsa and Lillian walked into the room, Lillian made sure to keep her hands close to herself in case she needed her magic to protect the other two woman in the room. 

''Ooh. You should get that looked at, Emma.'' As she looked at the small cut Emma had, Emma rested against the desk on the other side of the room, crossing her arms over her chest as Elsa stood next to her, Lillian stayed closer to the door. 

''Oh, now you want to play nice?'' 

''With you two? That's all I ever wanted, with you on the other hand.'' Turning to Lillian who's eyes flashed red for a moment. 

''We don't care what you want, where's Anna?'' Lily rolled her eyes at the blue dressed woman, how was everyone with magic in this town so arrogant about getting answers the wrong way? Lillian looked as Else began to argue with her aunt, making Lily grab her arm.

''Let's get out of here, you're feelings are clouding your judgement.'' Looking at Emma, she gave a small nod. ''Get her to talk, or I will. My methods are less pretty.'' 

Closing the door behind Lillian, Emma gave her a soft nod. 

--------Once upon a time--------