Chapter seventeen: Mad Hatter

''Where would she have gone?'' Emma demanded Gold as he walked into the station. But Gold just sent her a withering look in response.

''Do you think if I knew, I would come for your help sheriff? As it is, I have no idea where my ward is now.'' Emma frowned and stopped walking, looking over at the business man.

''Why do you call her that? Lillian I mean, she's your adoptive daughter but you call her a ward. So unless you're hiding a batcave somewhere --''

''Emma!'' Both Emma and Gold turned to Henry sitting on a bench. The book on his lap as he gazed at the two adults. 

''Henry?'' Emma greeted, but not with her normal enthusiasm, but more confused and worried. ''What are you doing here?''

''I came to congratulate you, with your genius plan.'' He said, watching as both adults looked at him with a confused look

''And what plan's that, Henry?'' Asked Gold, not actually thinking the small boy would give him an answer but it was worth the try. Lillian wasn't talking much so he did not know what Henry's plan was for the curse. ''Right.'' Gold said as he gave a small nod before walking away.

''Sheriff, could you join me, please?'' His voice was soft, but full of disappointment. Emma and Henry shared a look before walking towards Mr. Gold.  ''She's gone.'' He replied as they caught sight of the empty cell. 

''Henry, what did you do?''

''Nothing! She was gone when I got here.'' Henry replied, moving closer to the cell. 

''Her arraignment is tomorrow, if she is not there -- ''

''She's a fugitive.'' Emma finished for him. She looked back at Henry and than at Gold again. ''Doesn't matter if she's convicted for Katheryn or not, she's screwed. I have yo go and find her before someone notices she's missing.'' 

''You mean Regina?'' Gold asked innocently.

Emma nodded and grabbed something out of her drawer. ''The arraignment is at eight A.M. I;m sure that she'll be here bright and early to celebrate her victory.''

''Well,you have until eight A.M.'' His tone was hardening just like his eyes were. ''Might I remind you that we already have another missing person, Sheriff?'' Henry than looked between the two adults as panic took over his body.

''Where's Lillian, what happened!?'' Emma looked at Mr. Gold before bending down to Henry's level.

''Henry, I know that you're worried, but if you want to help you have to go home and not tell your mom.'' 

''Emma,  if she leaves Storybrook -- And Lillian hasn't been feeling that well the past few weeks.''

''Not now, Henry. Come on.''

''Ms. Swan, I know time is of essence, but if Miss. Blanchard doesn't return, her future's in jeopardy. And if you are caught helping her. So is yours.'' 

''I don't care. I'd rather lose my job than my friend.'' 

-----------Once upon a time----------

Lilith woke up in Neverland again. She shot up and looked around, sensing the same smirk on a set op lips, to familiar to her own.

''Why am I back here? David needs me!''

''Have you forgotten, love? Nobody leaves without my permission, and you belong to me. Not to the prince. Understood?''He moved closer to her, brushing his fingers over her lips. She glared at him as he than brushed a string of hair behind her ear. Softly kissing her. It was somewhat nice to know he picked her, and he was quite gentle when he kissed her. But when she opened her eyes again, Peter Pan was nowhere in sight anymore.

  -----------Once upon a time----------  

Gold frowned as he lightly stepped over another patch of mud. Muttering darkly under his breath, he wiped at his brow before looking round again. Lilith's magic trail was almost nowhere to be found anymore. He cursed as she slashed his cane against a nearby tree. 

''Trouble, Gold?'' Gold lifted his head at Jefferson, frowning as he smirked. ''Lilith, where is she? It's been a while since I've seen her. Quite a talented young sorceress.'' He launched at him, holding his cane near his neck. 

''Where. Is. She.'' Jefferson simply raised his shoulders and moved the cane away from his throat. 

''I wouldn't know, Rumple, I have no magic left at all. Goodbye... Dearie''  

  -----------Once upon a Neverland---------- 

Peter fell backwards next to Felix who was by his side in a second. ''Peter, is everything okay?''

''Tiger Lily... Something's wrong with her.'' Shaking his head and raising his arms. A soft shriek filled the air before his shadow flew down to Peter again, looking at his master with yellow eyes. ''Go, go to Storybrook and help Lilith.'' I gave a small nod before flying into the air and disappearing from their view. 

''What is wrong with her?''

''She was captured...'' He said as he moved his hand to his lips, softly brushing over them. ''We have to get her out, as soon as possible, and my shadow is going to make sure of it.''  

-----------Once upon a Neverland---------- 

Lilith woke up, tied to a chair, head pounding. She was panting as she heard Jefferson talk to Emma. She shook her head as she tried to find a way out of the ropes binding her to the chair. She struggled against them, trying to move her hands. She wanted to yell but her voice was muffled by a piece of fabric. She closed her eyes and focused on what was around her, glass was shattering and a loud thud, a human body. She started to cry, not Emma, not Emma. She started to struggle against the ropes again, trying to get the fabric out of her mouth, but it was useless. That was until two yellow eyes met with hers. She smiled. ''Peter.'' 

''Henry, well I found Mary Margret.'' Emma said as she took a seat next to him.

''How is she?'' 

''She's okay, other than being on trial for murder, she's fine.''  

''... And Lillian...?''

''I don't know yet kid...'' 

Thank you for reading this chapter, I hope you enjoyed this one considering I tried to write as much as possible out of my mind. I hope you enjoyed it and hopefully i'll see you guys tomorrow because this was a small bonus chapter. Leave a vote, comment or a suggestion

-X Violets-library