Chapter four: Cousins reunited

A/N: 

Yes, I made a full family tree around Lilith, there are a few spoilers in it but if you read this, that most likely means you've seen the show. The picture of Lilith is not mine she is inspired by the character Winter of the Lunar Chronicles, I DID NOT DRAW HER.

-----------------------------------

''So... how have you been?'' Killian tried to form a conversation with his cousin, only to be ignored by her. After talking to Cora, he knew what needed to be done ... and Lily would hate him for it.

''Can you at least talk to me?'' Once again, he was ignored by his younger cousin. After all of these years she still hadn't forgiven him for leaving her. First leaving her and her brother alone when their parents died, which lead to Lilith almost being kidnapped and than taken in by Rumpelstiltskin. He still felt responsible for that, he had promised to look after his younger cousins, his mother was their aunt, but she wasn't around much after Lily's mother died. Than, years later, leaving her and Bealfire on Neverland. 

''You're still seeing Pan?'' Still, no reaction. 

''Are you still living with the crocodile?'' She kept on walking, giving no reaction at all.

''Lilith!?'' 

''What!? What do you want to hear Hook? That I forgive you for leaving me? TWICE. You have no idea how alone I felt. Do you know what it felt like to be given up by your own brother, having to be taken in by the Dark one. Than being kidnapped to Neverland, where I finally found you, and than you leave me alone again, while a boy is forcing me to be in a relationship with him!?'' Her blood red eyes stared at him, magic exploding from her body as he was knocked back into a tree. Groaning he sat down as he looked at her. 

''After I find my friends, we're done.'' 

---------Once upon a time-------- 

A eight year old Lilith was sitting at the wheel, spinning the gold while Rumple was sitting next to her, sometimes adjusting her hands. ''Right ... there.'' She gave a slight nod, focusing on turning the straw into gold. She was still very skinny, her muscles were very weak and her skin was bruised.  Rumpelstiltskin adjusted her hands one more time, moving them to the right. ''Concentrated sweetheart.'' 

Lilith's heart stopped, 'sweetheart' he had never called her that, no-one had ever called her that. Not even her own parents, she looked up to him, giving him a long hug. Smiling into his shoulder. ''Thank you Rumple.'' 

 ----------Once upon a time--------

Arriving at camp Lillian looked around, dead body's were everywhere. She looked at the hole in the body, their hearts were missing. She frowned as she softly walked towards the limp body. ''What the hell? Their hearts are ripped out?'' She wanted to turn around, but something hard hit her head. Falling unconscious on top of the dead body.  

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, what do you think about Lilith and Killian being reunited? I'll see you soon and don't forget to vote, comment, follow or leave a suggestion/theory for my story!