Chapter twelve

Sophie sat in her bedroom with her earbuds in, listening to Henry's podcast named H-Town. He had gotten quite a bit of inspiration from their town and all the mysteries it held. 

''Every story comes to an end... But who gets to decide when that is? Or whose story it really is, anyway? I came to Hyperion Heights to unravel a mystery. What drove a powerful real-estate developer to try to buy up an entire neighborhood? What deals did she have to make? And what other secrets was she keeping? These questions continue to haunt this neighborhood even after her untimely and tragic death. I've tried to answer these questions myself. But every stone I uncover just leads to another stone. And then there's the most important question of all... What could possibly happen next? I invite you to join me to find out. Welcome to H-Town.'' 

Sophie smirked at the words as Logan and Hunter walked into the bedroom as well and leaned against the sides of the door frame. They had visited Victoria's grave alongside Lucy and Jacinda to show support. 

It felt weird, knowing that Lady Tremaine, Victoria or ... Rapunzel, whatever was no longer around. After everything that had happened in the enchanted forest and even their cursed memories, it was just -- just hard to grasps onto. 

The three teenagers were helping Sabine set up everything for the big opening of the food truck. Sophie was walking in an apron as she set down yet another tray of beignets onto the table, her brown curly hair falling in front of her face as she did so. She sighed as she pulled it back, getting startled from Logan standing in front of her. ''Boo.''

''Very funny.'' She pushed her hair behind her ears as she turned to Sabine. ''Was that the last of it?'' 

''Uh -- yeah, yeah I think so.'' Sophie frowned at her as she took of her apron.

''What's going on?'' Sabine just sighed as she nodded towards another truck on the opposite side of the road 'Flamin' Cajun.' Sophie looked between the two trucks as her mouth dropped open slightly. ''He's competing with you?'' Sabine just nodded as she pursed her lips together. Sophie just smirked as she turned back to Sabine. ''Well ... let him try.'' 

--------Once upon a Lillian--------

Lillian opened her eyes as she frowned. She was surrounded by trees and she could see a tree house right above her, but that wasn't just any tree house ... it was Peter's. She got up as she smiled, quickly climbing up the ladder as she stared into the green eyes she adored. She launched at him as she held him closely. ''I missed you so much Peter.''

''I missed you too Lily.'' He pulled away from her as he pulled her into a kiss. ''Liam and Luna, are they?''

''I don't know.'' She looked down to her feet as she pursed her lips together. ''I've been locked up ever since the curse hit us. I've only seen Drizella.'' She sighed as she faced him again. ''I just know she wants their magic and that they are both awake.'' He gave a small nod before she tilted her head. 

''Are you here -- I-in Neverland, I mean.'' 

''No, I somehow got stuck in the enchanted forest with Baelfire and Robin Hood.'' He smiled at her as he tilted her head up slightly. ''I just magicked us both in a dream to meet here.'' She smiled back as she leaned her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. ''I can't wait to hold you for real again Lily.'' She lifted her head again as she smiled, pulling him into a kiss. 

--------Once upon a Lillian--------

Sophie had left the truck not too long ago only to get yet another phone call from Sabine. ''what do you mean 'no safety permit, ' are they really closing you because of that?'' She sighed as she rubbed her hand over her forehead. ''Sa-S-Sabine! I'm on my way, alright? Yes I'll be there in a sec.'' 

Sophie ran into the fair, stopping in her tracks as she chuckled. The guy, Drew, stood next to Sabine in the truck. She smirked as she pushed through the crowd, walking into the truck and grabbing an apron. ''Need help?'' Sabine smiled at her as Sophie grabbed a tray, walking into the crowd and selling some beignets. 

I know this one is short but I promise to make up for it in the next chapter, I think I have a very nice present in store for all of you. Please if you enjoyed this chapter leave a vote, comment and add this book to your reading lists to stay updated. See you next week!

-x Violet's-library