Chapter sixteen: I love you

Carrying Lillian inside the shop, both Peter and Belle ran to the front of the shop, expecting to Lillian, Neal and Mr. Gold. Instead, they stared at Neal carrying Lillian's lifeless body inside of the store. Peter shook his head, sinking to his knees as he stared at his girlfriend. 

Belle froze as Neal walked towards them, his little sister in his arms. As he reached Peter and Belle, they had both started sobbing. Belle, somewhat still in this world, pulled Neal into a hug, avoiding the body in his arms. Peter slowly got up from his spot, taking Lily's hand into his own. Now seeing the mark, he slowly let go as Neal walked to the back of the shop. 

As he placed her body on the bed where his father had once almost died. Now, putting Lilith in it, it felt wrong. She died for him, he couldn't wrap his head around it. Peter took a seat next to her, head pressed into the blankets as he sobbed into it. His one true love ... she was gone.

--------Once upon a time--------

''Lily?'' As Lilith turned around, she looked at the face of Snow white. She smiled as she looked at the wedding dress she was wearing. ''Wow, you look beautiful Lilith.'' As Lilith looked down at her bridesmaid dress, she smiled at the older woman. 

It was refreshing to see the young sorceress like that. Normally she had her bushy hair totally loose, now it was in a braid and instead of her blue navy dress, she was wearing a knee-length white dress. It had a few glittering stones on the top, and the bottom was plain white. 

She took the white flower bouquet from the table and smiled at the older woman.  ''You look amazing Snow. David is a very lucky man.''

--------Once upon a time--------

As Snow, Charming, Granny, Regina, Robin Hood, Tink, Hook and Emma walked into the shop, Belle rushed over to Snow and Charming. Snow was a sobbing mess, gratefully taking the other woman into her arms. TinkerBell walked over to Peter as she evolved him in a hug. Emma rushed over to Neal, who had also once again started sobbing. Robin, Regina and Granny hurdled around the others, shushing anyone who needed comfort. As Hook walked towards the end of the shop, he opened the curtains. Staring at his cousin as he walked closer to her, collapsing to his knees as he reached the bed. 

As lost boys, who had stayed in Storybrooke, now also entered the shop, they rushed to Peter. All of the boys cried together, but none as loud as Darren and Luca.  As everyone was walking into the back of the shop, Neal helped Killian back onto his feet, hugging him as he turned the older cousin away from the body. 

As everyone was huddled in Granny's, dressed in black to grief their lost of Lillian, Neal was sitting with Peter, somewhat hoping to talk about his sister. Although after a few minutes, he knew that the younger boy was in no mood to talk. 

As the door flew open, Zelena made an entrance. Anger build up inside of Peter, almost running towards the witch, he was held back by Hook and Baelfire. 

''Just wanted to give my condolences. I am after all responsible for her death.'' Now, a lot of people wanted to throw a punch at the witch. Charming, Neal, Killian and Emma all stood in front of her, but they were held back by someone else.

As she stepped closer to the Charmings she held the dagger closely.

"Don't!" David snapped when Zelena stepped towards his daughter and wife, his hand going to rest protectively on Mary's stomach. "Come any closer."