Chapter ten: Two dark one's

Lillian and Peter laid the twins into their new cribs, softly turning towards one another. The timing of the twins couldn't have been worse, they had been through a lot, but they didn't know if they could handle twins while Emma was the dark one. 

Lillian put her head onto Peter's chest and closed her eyes, trying to remain calm while Peter ran his hands up and down her arms. They turned to the door as soon as it opened, Regina, David, Mary Margret and Luca and Darren walked into the apartment. 

Explaining what had happened with Emma and Hook, Mary Margret urgued the couple to go with them, they deserved to know what had happened to Killian. Lily turned to Luca and Darren and smiled at her lost boys, hugging both of them before leaving her very newly born twins with them. 

''You turned Hook into a dark one?'' Regina looked at Emma with disbelief, after everything that had happened, she did not see that one coming. 

''It was the only way I could save him.'' Emma looked down onto the table, a bit ashamed of what she had done, but Lillian couldn't sympathies with her

''And you didn't think of the consequences?'' After a brief silents, Lillian sighed. ''Emma, he spent years trying to kill the dark one, now he is one.'' Lillian and Peter shared a look before both turning to Neal. All three of them knew how much Killian hated the dark one and how much he wanted revenge. Now that he was the Dark one himself, he was sure to kill Rumple. 

''I know! I didn't know how to save him, and I thought that if you could get the darkness out of me, you could get it out of him.'' 

''Yes but ... we have an even bigger problem now.''

''I know, I didn't think this would happen, I was trying to get rid of the darkness for good. You have to admit that after everything Zelena's done to you your life wouldn't be easier if she were gone. I was doing you a favor.''   

''Come on. This is premeditated murder, Emma. There had to be another way. You should have come to us.'' Mary Margret looked at her daughter with a look of disappointment on her face, she had hoped that after all of this time, she would have trusted them enough to come to them. 

''And risk losing someone else? I thought the best way to control the darkness was to isolate myself. But when I did that, there was no one around to give me hope or tell me when I was being stupid!'' Emma snapped, mostly looking at Regina and Lillian

''Fine! You're being stupid, so stop it.'' Lillian snapped back, a bit more feisty than she had intended, but she was angry at Emma, and especially because she was pulled away from her new born twins. 

''Right now, we have to clean up this mess.'' Peter argued, placing a hand on Lillian's shoulder, trying to calm her down. He wasn't happy with this either, but he was understanding of it, he would have done the same thing to save Lillian. 

''No, we don't. Give us back our memories. Your dream catchers Regina can access them, can;t she? We can piece together Hook's plan and stop him.''

''I'm afraid not. The Dream catchers you said were in the shed? They're gone.''

''What the hell is Captain Dark One up to?'' 

''Once a pirate, always a pirate.'' 

''As a man, Hook spent centuries trying to kill me. It makes sense that revenge would be on his mind.'' 

''Why wipe my memory if he was going to announce his plan anyway? There must be more to it.''

''Yeah, well, even if there is, we only have until noon to stop him..'' Belle than turned to her husband, softly shaking her head at herself before moving her hand onto his. ''and to save you.''