Chapter four: A hook for a hand

''Your curses are very ... thorough.''

''That's only A to E.'' Elsa turned to Lily with a shocked expression on her face, there were at least four books with at least 800 pages on the table. How was it even possible for their realm to have so many curses?

''Here are the rest of them.'' Peter and David walked in with seven more books, placing them on the table before turning to Lillian. ''Can you do anything with them Lily?''

Lillian turned her face to meet David's eyes, giving a soft nod as she looked at the books. Half of these curses she herself had preformed, the other twenty five percent she had read about, and the other twenty five, she had never even heard of. This was going to be a challenge. 

''Okay, I want honest opinions. What do we think?'' Skimming through the magic books, Lillian stopped as she turned to Emma. She was standing in a elegant knee-length pink dress an her blonde hair was put into a high ponytail. Neal placed his hand on Lillian's shoulder as he smiled at Emma.

The two of them had become good friends, just friends. He was happy for both her and hook. He was happy with just being her friend and being Henry's father. He didn't need Emma as his lover anymore. 

''wow.'' 

''What your mother said.'' David replied, almost dropping the paperwork that was currently in his hands

''Is that just the corset? Where's the rest of it?''

''This is the rest of it.'' Emma said, looking down to her dress before looking back at Lillian. Lillian herself was standing in a knee length light blue dress. She had planned to visit her father tonight, but he was too busy working on something, so she had decided to stay with the charmings.

''You look beautiful Emma.'' Neal replied as he gave her a hug, it was awkward, but they got over it and both smiled as Peter chuckled. 

''Nice dress savior.''

''Wow, even Peter Pan can give compliments.'' Emma replied sarcastically as Neal flashed the teenage boy a warning look.

''I do try.''

''Someone's big sister is going on a very big date tonight!'' Mary Margret called over everyone, making everyone's attention flash to the older woman who was currently putting baby Neal to bed. Only to grab a camera and flash a picture when Emma tried to stop them from talking about the date.

''Wow, I really need to get my own place.''

''Cut your mother some slack, it's not like we got to send you to a ball.''

''Hey, you had me!'' Lillian turned to the two adults, face set in a mocking sadness as Peter pulled her into his embrace as David tried to reason with her. As they heard a loud knock on the door, Lillian rushed to it, smiling at her cousin. 

''Killian!'' Giving him a brief hug before allowing him to step inside, Lily smiled at him, happy for him to finally do something nice for himself and for Emma. 

As David continued to talk to Killian, Lillian rolled her eyes before pushing both Emma and Killian out of the door. Turning back to David as she shook her head at him.

''Impossible.''

--------Once upon a time-------- 

cleaning her face of the blood, Rumple looked at the eleven year old Lilith. He had thrown her clothes into the garbage and helped her into a new wavy blue dress. Her face held new scars, and Rumple was furious at her real father for doing this. He couldn't understand how it was possible, Lilith told him that her father had passed away five years ago. 

''I don't know.''

''What?''

''I don't know how he's here, I though he was dead ...'' Looking at her mentor, her face weakened. ''I thought I killed him by accident.'' 

--------Once upon a time-------- 

''You have to admit Bae, our father doing something out of the good of his heart? For Killian of all people?'' He shrugged as she continued. ''He doesn't even like to do something for us. And you're his son and I'm his ... assistant.'' 

''You can call yourself his daughter Lily, he adopted you after all.'' 

''I know, I know, it just feels ... unnatural.''  

Hugging Lillian, Baelfire felt as if he had to protect her from something. He felt as if there was something watching them. Looking around him, his eye fell on ice sticking out close to them. 

''Watch o-'' Before he could finish his sentence, something pushed them out of the way. Panting, Lillian and Neal looked up to see Peter lying next to them, a piece of ice spiked in his hand like a piece of glass. 

''You'd think I could leave you two on your own for a while ... how wrong we were.'' 

Sitting in the shop with several books around her, Lillian tried to find a solution for the problems the snow queen was causing. First Marian, then the attack on Bea and Lily now Peter's hand. Especially messing with Peter and Bae made Lillian very mad. 

Turning up to the sound of the bell, Lillian got into the front of the shop, frowning as she saw Henry before her. ''I need a job.''

So, another chapter done. I know that it is short, but I didn't know how to fit Lily, Bea and Peter into this chapter because it was mostly about Hook, Emma and Mr. Gold. So that may explain it I'll try to make the next chapter longer for you guys. Hopefully I'll see you on Sunday! 

-X Violet's-library