jealous love

[Clem and Vi are a thing, but heartbroken Louis has a plan.]

Louis's POV

"Today's the day Aasim buddy," I courageously spoke. "Oh my darling Clementine will be mine."

"Not to burst your bubble, but Clem is taken." Aasim looked up from his journal. I sighed and plopped besides him.

"I have a fool-proof plan that'll surely work," I smiled and popped my collar. Aasim rolled his eyes but motioned for me to carry on. "Violet takes Clem to star gaze every night, so tonight I plan to get Violet to go, lets say hunting, with Brody and AJ, leaving me and sweet Clem alone to star gaze. Then she will realize she loves me and date me!"

Aasim closes his journal and bursts into laughter. I frown and look at him as tears of laughter escape his eye sockets.

"Are you done yet," I groan. As he catches his composure, he looks dead at me and says "no" in the straightest voice ever, before busting into a laughing fit once more. Seeing it was pointless, I got up and went to the old bell tower to watch the sunset alone.

"Maybe it was dumb to ever think you could be mine." I took out a folded note meant for only Clementine's eyes and tore it into pieces before letting the wind blow it far, far away. As the day turned to dusk, I sat there watching the skies beautifully rich colors blur out and transform into a darkness. I sigh and let the cool nightly winds flow over my body.

"I'd give an eyeball for some chicken nuggets right now."

"Violet you have one eye left."

"And I'd give it up for fucking chicken nuggets."

Oh shit.

I quickly climbed down the outer parts of the bell tower, along overgrown vines and forestery. As I reach the ground, I look up to see Clem and Vi kissing.

It's better to leave em be.

Walking away, I felt my heart shatter like broken glass falling from 13 stories in the air. I walk into the school building, to a familiar room, with a familiar piano in the middle of it. I look at the carving I made.

"So fucking dumb," I whisper to myself as I scratch it out