a girl like you

"Clem, I fucking hate clubs," Violet mumbled as the roaring pop music blaired from the bricked walls.

"I know, but c'mon. It's a LBGQFRA+ friendly one. It'll be fine."

"Jesus christ, you butchered the acronym," she laughed as she held the door open for her girlfriend. "After you, my lady." The two walked into a explosive sight of colours and people. Glitter and rainbows galore with plush unicorns sprawled out.

"So is this gay heaven," Violet spoke starstrucked.

"And they said gays could never make it to heaven, we're already here," Clementine laughed as she pulled Violet's arm towards the bar.

"Clem, you know I don't like drinking."

"Who said we're getting drunk? I wanna try the "bi-the-way unicorn sundae." The blonde couldn't help but smile as her curly haired lover openly expressed her comfortableness with her sexuality.

"I'm glad you're being more open. I know we've been dating a few months but it seems like you kinda keep us in the dark." Clementine sighed and looked over at Violet, sipping a lemonade iced tea.

"I'm just afraid of the hate," she admitted. "I love you, Violet." Before the blonde could react, her lips were intertwinded, mixing with different sweetness. Cheering and clapping were loudly audible as we pulled apart and smiled.

"GOALS AS FUCK," a man wearing a unicorn balloon hat yelled as he procceeded to kiss his lover. We cheered and clapped for them as well.

"Spent 24 hours"

Clementine grabbed Violet's arm and ran towards the dance floor.

"I need more hours with you"

Interlocking fingers, the two stood there embracing their sexualities.

"Spent the weekend getting even woohoo"

Violet looked into Clem's eyes as they sparkle with love and passion.

"Spent the late nights
making things right between us"

"I love you," Clementine whispered to Violet.

"Now its good babe
Roll that backwood baby
And play me close"

The two seperated and began to dance with each other.

"Cuz girls like you
Run around with guys like me
Til sundown, when I come thru
I need a girl like you, yeah yeah"

The two interlocked lips once more as did the rest of the partygoers with their lovers as the music blaired in the background. Time stood still as the two romantically stared into each other. Green ocean eyes looking into chocolate brown eyes hiding hints of gold.

"To us," Violet raised their hands into the air. "I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND!"

The crowd cheered at the young lovers.

"I LOVE HER TOO!"

A/N: im not dead, just been drawing alot. But i woke up this idea so i had to write it. Since pride month is just about over, here's to our lovely couple. I will post more soon, got 2 oneshots in the making. Thanks for all the love and reads and support yall.
Xoxo - Chantel