this is cute

[Genderswap AU: Clementine > Clememt, Violet > Blue]
[Requested by GaysStayWinning]
[Yeah, I'm really not giving you much of an idea of wtf is going on😂]

"Clement," Blue whispered into my ear. I turned away and pulled the covers over my head.
"Clement." I yawned and refused to wake up. A pair of lips carrassed my cheek and I finally found motivation to open my eyes.
"Good afternoon my prince."

"Sup blue boy," I yawned as I stretched.
"How long was I out?"

"Considering it's almpst nightfall, your "20 minute nap" proved to be unsuccessful," Blue joked.
"How's your leg?"

"Stumpy," I replied as I rubbed the crust from my eyes.
"But it doesn't hurt as bad anymore."

He smiled as he helped me up.
"I'm glad, because, I have something special planned for tonight." I groaned in protest.

"I really don't feel like doing shit, man."

"Trust me, you'll love this." I sighed as I find it futile to argue with him any longer.

"Hand me my damn crutches," I pouted. Blue rolled his eyes playfully and handed them to me.
"I hate being one legged."

"I don't know. It's kinda cute having a pirate boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Blue turned away, flustered and embarrassed.

"What, I um- ya know, Um err um."

"Shut up you adorable babe," I gave him a quick peck on the cheek before we both left my room in favour of his room down the hall. Unlike my room, Blue's room was way larger than mine and even had a bathroom. The walls were painted a dark shade of purple, much to Blue's dismay.

"Not a huge fan of purple to be honest," he sighed as he sat on his king sized bed, flourished with  seemingly clean bedding and a cute teddy beat half tucked away behind a pillow.
"Argrubly this is the best bedroom in the entire school. The only kid without bunk beds or having to piss in the back of the school." I was so fixated upon his room and how he has taken the liberty of designing it. Rock bands and playboy magazines hanged all over the walls. Little trinkets of memories sprawled across his nightstand and empty alcohol bottles neatly lined up on his dresser.

"Clement?," Blue asked in a sincere tone. I was taken out of my trance and sat besides him. He tugged on my hat and pulled it off, putting the war stained baseball cap onto his head. I smiled at the sight of him in my cap, he looked so adorable.
"Here," he slid off his denim vest and handed it over to me.

"Camp Paya," I read from the button on one of the pockets.

"More like camp Gay Rights," he laughed.
"That's were I met M," his voice trailed off.
"He died some years ago along with his twin brother. They were the first people I met when I was sentenced here."

"Why were you sent here," I asked, worried the topic was far too senstive for him at this moment of openness.

"My grandmother committed suicide and I kinda just brushed it off and went back to playing Call of Duty eith my friends. My parents came home some hours later, some fighting happened, glasses broke, and the next thing you know I was shipped off to Erickson the next morning." He sighed as he held his face in his palms.
"Louis broke his parents' marriage, Ruby was tempermental, Mitch kept exploding shit, we aren't angels but we didn't deserve to be left for dead by the people who were supposed to help us."

"I'm so sorry Blue," I hugged him. He clung to me as if he were to let go, I'd fade away. As we pulled apart, he whiped away some loose tears as he cracked a faint smile.

"Enough of the sappy shit, I gotta show you something."

"Alright. Following you," I grabbed my crutches and steadied myself. He lead me outside the school towards the old belltower. I gasp as I saw the surprise Blue was so excited for me to witness.

"Do you like it? AJ and the others helped me," he folded his arms over his chest, staring up at the belltower transformed into a treehouse.
"We even made a ramp for you. And Louis scouted an abbandoned hospital and found you this." He pushed a wheelchair out for me.
"King Clement, please take a seat in your rightful throne." I rolled my eyes playfully as I sit in the wheelchair.

"ONWARD UP THE TOWER," I commanded. Blue gripped the chair and quickly pushed me up the tower to a small room filled with pillows, a telescope and Rosie laying on a beanbag chair with AJ.

"Clement!," AJ yelled as he rushed over to me.
"Hope you like it!"

"I love it!" I hugged AJ.
"Hey, can me and Blue have a minute? Alone."

AJ nodded and took Rosie with her. I climbed off the wheelchair to sit in the beanbag chair with was surprisingly comfortable.

"You did all of this. Why?" I asked. Blue turned red in the face as he looked away from me.

"You...um. you remember that first night on the belltower? When we was stargazing and you said you had feelings for me?" I nodded and he took a deep breath.
"After your um, incident, I wanted to make sure we can um have more nights like that."

"You did all of this, for me," I stood up and walked over to Blue.
"And that's why I love you." Before he could say another word, I pressed my lips against his in a moment of passion, love, romance. His lips taste faintly bitter like strong coffee. His emerald green eyes stared into my soul as we pulled apart. His lemonade hair blowing in the wind as the stars illustrate the sky.

"You said I love you."

"And I mean it," I kissed him once more, shorter this time but still fill of love.
"I love you Blue."

"And I love you. Clement." He pointed up to the stary night sky.
"And maybe one day we will fly away from here, together."

"Maybe."

[A/N: kinda short oneshot but i promised i would do this one. This was a bit unusual for me to write and that's why it took so long to write cuz i suck at thinking of shit from a male's view. Anyways, love you guys and if anyone has requests. I'll gladly do em. Just no smut. Ion do that shit.]