spotify.exc is loading.....

[Basically I'mma shuffle my 1k+ spotify playlist and for each song, I'll create a scene to match the song/the lyrics. Cool? Cool.]

[Me: "Isn't this just your meme writes with music involved?"
Me to Me: "Fuck off mate. I'm trying to cope with everything."]

***[Suicide/Self Harm Trigger Warning Writting(s) Will Be Marked With Astricks]***

(Go to Hell for Heaven's Sake-BMTH)

"NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOU," Lily screamed as she slammed her fists against my cell's door. The metallic slam echoed throughout the boat as Minerva quickly rushed to her side.
"Minerva."

"Yes ma'am?"

"Get. My. Knife."

"Yes. Right away ma'am." Lily peered into my room with sin in her eyes.
"Hold him down! I'll make sure he doesn't speak again."
_______________________________________

(Acid- Ghost Town)***

"Violet?!"
"Violet!"

"Vi?"

"Babe?!"

Oh shit it's not a dream.

I awaken to find myself on the roof of the hotel, the wind pushing me closer and closer to the edge. My head is banging as I become self aware of my enviroment. My mind is foggy as I try to remember the last few hours.

"VIOLET!" I slowly turn around to find Minerva holding back Clementine.

"She's gone, Clem! Let her go!" As I reached out for her, my feet trail off the edge of the hotel.
_______________________________________

(I Need To Know- Sleeping With Sirens)

Violet: "Who the fuck stole my chicken nuggets?!"

Everyone including Rosie: *runs out of the house*
_______________________________________

(Distasterology- Pierce The Veil)
"The study of disasters and why people create them," Louis read aloud from Violet's book. Violet quickly snatched the leather covered book back from her best friend.

"Disasterology is more than storms or floods. Disasterology has a human aspect to it as well..." she trailed off as she opened the book.
"Why do you wanna know so much about it? I thought your major was music related."

"It is," Louis sighed as he sat on Violet bed.
"But I need revenge." Violet's eyes were focussed on the book but her lips curled upwards ever so slightly.
"And you're the only sorcerer I know that could pull this off." Violet's eyes illuminated purple as she sat her book down.

"I'm listening."
_______________________________________

(Get You The Moon- Kina/Snøw)
"You are the reason with I'm still hanging on," I whispered to Clementine as she laid besides me in my bed, tracing my fingertips over her cheeks as she smiled in her sleep.
"If death was coming for you, I'd give my life for you."

"I love you, my pirate girlfriend," she yawned as she rolled over to wrap her warm arms around my torso. I kissed her forehead as she laid on my chest, drifting back to sleep.

"I love you too, Clem."
_______________________________________

(Wake Up- Fetty Wap)
"Don't wake up, AJ," I sighed as Louis tiptoed across the hallway towards his room.

"Should I ask why you are just sitting on the staircase instead of a chair?", he asked.

"Gays can't sit in chairs properly," I wipped back.
"Cmon man, he's had a rough day."